ridestrong

Just got a NEOXs Audible... anyone have one??

I just got a NEOXs Audible by Parasport: DZcom Review:http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/safety/detail_page.cgi?ID=692

I have a few questions:

1. What is the countdown timer for?

2. What are the "Ground" and "Up" features for?

3. How do you change the alert tone? or are each of the 3 different alti alert tones pre-set for that altitude?

For those of you that don't know there really isn't an owners manual with it, there is just a quick reference guide that maps out the features but doesn't explain a damn thing. Thanks for any help.

ps- other than some reviews etc... I couldn't find much else helpful online.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Yeah... it came with that.:S:S

Can you answer my questions by using that "quick reference guide"??????????????????????????

Any help from anyone that HAS or HAS USED this audible would be greatly apreciated.

I have used, and keep it around for wingsuit students.
However, it's not within reach ATM. I'm not remembering the setting nomenclature. I'll be back near my gear tomorrow, I'll dig it out.
Are you not able to set it to work based on the guide?
3 clicks to unlock the toggle/menus....from there it was pretty self-explanatory to me.

I have used, and keep it around for wingsuit students.
However, it's not within reach ATM. I'm not remembering the setting nomenclature. I'll be back near my gear tomorrow, I'll dig it out.
Are you not able to set it to work based on the guide?
3 clicks to unlock the toggle/menus....from there it was pretty self-explanatory to me.

I have all my different profiles set with their 3 different altitude alerts as I want them. It sounds like you may be able to chose the type of tone you want for each altitude alert, not sure but wondering.

I have it set and ready for use, I'm just curious as to the other functions that are not well discribed in the "reference guide".

Any idea of what the "countdown timer" is for? Looks like you can set it from incriments of 5 up to 35 (seconds I believe), and it can be set for each profile.