d123

Looking for t-shirts

Make me a few "I learned everything about skydiving from Dropzone.com" shirts. I know a few people I'd like to give it to.

Don't forget to save a couple for yourself.

Sparky

No doubt. I have this rule about DZers that have more posts than jumps.....

The packers on our dz are looking to buy t-shirts that say: "Your Packer secretly hates you". Anybody can help? Hello? Is there anybody out there? :)

You can design your own t-shirts at cafepress
http://www.cafepress.ca/make/custom-t-shirts

Edit to add:

You can set up a whole bunch of things for your dz. I did for mine:
http://www.cafepress.ca/skydivebigsky
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

So 254 jumps with 239 posts puts you at about 1.06. You should be careful or you will violate your own rule.

I consider the content rather than the source. I personally have posted more than I have jumped, but I have rarely posted to Safety and Training , Incidents, or General Skydiving Discussions because I know I am an noob.

I have been involved in many FAR and SIM discussions, because I don't think jump numbers matter in those discussions.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

So 254 jumps with 239 posts puts you at about 1.06. You should be careful or you will violate your own rule.

I consider the content rather than the source. I personally have posted more than I have jumped, but I have rarely posted to Safety and Training , Incidents, or General Skydiving Discussions because I know I am an noob.

I have been involved in many FAR and SIM discussions, because I don't think jump numbers matter in those discussions.

I'd do it the other way around, posts divided by jumps, so anyone that has a ratio over 1. Excessive posting always makes me wonder why people are wasting their time on the internet and not jumping.

Read more. Post less. Keep your ears open and your mouth shut.

Anyhoo, thanks for reminding me to update my jump numbers.

Excessive posting always makes me wonder why people are wasting their time on the internet and not jumping.

I quit jumping before you started. And I started jumping before you were born. I feel there just might be a chance I can pass something along make the journey easier for newer jumpers.

But since you have most of it figured out and all you can just pretend you don’t see my posts. But as a tourist you won’t be around all that long anyway.

Stay Safe,

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

You should call a local t-shirt printing company. I just bought some from my local place for $8.00 a shirt and i had custom printed stuff on back and front of the T-shirts. All I had to do was order at least 12 shirts and the more you buy the cheaper they go. Good luck!!

btw: cafe press wanted $15 for the same shirts.
THRIVING IN MY DASH!!

You should call a local t-shirt printing company. I just bought some from my local place for $8.00 a shirt and i had custom printed stuff on back and front of the T-shirts. All I had to do was order at least 12 shirts and the more you buy the cheaper they go. Good luck!!

btw: cafe press wanted $15 for the same shirts.

With 175 jumps and 174 posts, I cant believe you wasted your 2nd to last usable post on this.