IanHarrop

Michel Fournier to try again

Ok, this is getting ridiculous, if it wasn't already...

At least I'd hope the current problem is a lot more fixable.

a rigger.. et voilà...

does that mean that they didn't do the same test on the previous attemps ?

does that mean that on the same tests, his FXC didn't work properly ?

does that mean that .... his FXC didn't pull, but he did himself ? :|:D:S
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Who wants to place bets on another problem keeping this guy on the ground...

Um... yeah.... this guy's a loser.

All these strange "accidents" that foil his attempt to get off the ground. I think he is obsessed with all the attention in putting this together but is too scared to actually go through with it.

Until he gets off the ground in a serious attempt without bailouts, this guy is a douche in my book.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

At least I'd hope the current problem is a lot more fixable than letting the whole balloon disappear over the horizon.

Poor Michel. I'm thinking this may be the legacy he'll leave behind. The most fail attempts, with never getting off the ground. :|
next failed attempt in 2011 :)http://www.leprogres.fr/fr/region/la-haute-loire/haute-loire/article/4440842/Des-eleves-du-Puy-en-Velay-prets-pour-Le-grand-Saut.html

who is taking bets ?

At least I'd hope the current problem is a lot more fixable than letting the whole balloon disappear over the horizon.

Poor Michel. I'm thinking this may be the legacy he'll leave behind. The most fail attempts, with never getting off the ground. :|
next failed attempt in 2011 :)http://www.leprogres.fr/fr/region/la-haute-loire/haute-loire/article/4440842/Des-eleves-du-Puy-en-Velay-prets-pour-Le-grand-Saut.html

who is taking bets ?

Babelfish Translation:

Michel Baker. This name does not speak to you inevitably… It is that of a champion of jumps to high-altitude. Born on May 4, 1944 in Combining it, this colonel parachutist of reserve has more than 9.000 jumps to his credit, the record of France to 12.000 meters and more than one hundred of jumps to high-altitude. He has devoted for several years his life to an extraordinary project: to carry out a jump in freefall with more than 40.000 meters. The next attempt will take place in May 2011.

Michel Fournier will be, Thursday, at the Puy-en-Velay to evoke his formidable challenge in front of schoolboys ponots.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

who is taking bets ?

I'll put $50 down on him not even getting off the ground.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

and he will be trying again this summer :D:D[:/][:/]:|:o

août

Bad News
16:04 - Par Michel

Bad news,

First of all I would like to thank all the people who support and help me. Courage for we will gain this marvellous challenge yet. Unfortunately, the Big Jump will not take place in August for two reasons : - My budget is not complete and, - I will not be able to have my balloon in Canada before September 15th, there for the MTO window will be closed. Thank you for your support. With all my sincerity,

Michel

not this year....:|