kawisixer01

Skydive Tahoe still open?

Been closed for 2+ years now. Closest would be Skydive Sacramento in Lincoln, CA.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

What nwflyer said . . [:/] There are a fair number of folk from Carson, Reno and Tahoe that regularly head down to skydance in davis. And myk christian tried to get a dz going in silver springs. Bad timing and luck seem to have scuttled that effort though as best I can tell

"Whatever the future holds down the road, being true to yourself is something you won't ever regret doing. " - airtwardo

Loved my visits to Tahoe and Aja had a great PAC that she didnt mid whipping out even if the load wasnt full..... The airport folks there in Minden were douches to the skydivers. Scenery was awesome there hope someone gets another DZ going there.
Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150

Thats too bad to hear. I'm spoiled here where I live. I have at least three turbines and like six DZ's total within two hours drive where I live now. Having a decent DZ within a decent drive is a major factor in where I may relocate to. I think the Tahoe Pac is the one that East troy/Skydive milwaukee has. Hopefully there is enough drive in the area to get another DZ going. It's beautiful area.