lucianaofly

do you kow a DZ who had a ambulance

You need to get a life. Find a web site that in about something you have done and quit trolling sites that you may read a book on. You have been doing the same thing on at least 2 other sites and I am sure they are tired of it.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

You need to get a life. Find a web site that in about something you have done and quit trolling sites that you may read a book on. You have been doing the same thing on at least 2 other sites and I am sure they are tired of it.

Sparky

1) I don't need your permission to post here.

2) I'm not the one launching personal attacks. and you might want to look up "trolling" because I'm pretty sure that posting my opinion doesn't qualify as trolling.

3) Your obsession with me is starting to get a little weird. Perhaps, you should be the one "getting a life" if you feel you need to stalk me across different internet sites and forums.
It's all been said before, no sense repeating it here.

do you know a DZ who have his own ambulance whith intensive care and medics and paramedics full time?

LMFAO! Never happen. First, the cost of having an ambulance and medical crew on site full time would be astronomical. No DZ would stay in business with that kind of expense.

Second, think about the image to any tandems, new students, visiting jumpers, etc. What do you think the majority reaction is going to be upon arrival and seeing (or learning about) a full-time ambulance and medical staff? Is it going to be:

A) "Oh cool, look at that exciting flashy equipment" (maybe from some people)
B) "Wow, these guys take safety very seriously and go well above & beyond the call of duty" (maybe from a very select few, and most likely only from very experienced jumpers)
C) "Holy shit this place must have major injuries on a regular basis if they've got a full-time ambulance on site!" (DINGDINGDING!)

They'll scare at least half their customers off with that just based on perceptions, accurate or not.