douwanto

The New Skyride??????

Where are the links for the dropzones in Mexico? The only links I see on that page are the names of the cities in Mexico, and says something about "Skydiving in Cuautla, Mexico" or "Skydiving in Puerto Escondido, Mexico". Those hardly do the REAL DZ's any justice if there are DZ's in those locations. It looks like just another website to get in the way of the DZO getting their rightful customers. A DZ in Chicago has no business having a website that has anything to do with Mexico or any other place outside of their geographical marketing area unless he/she has a DZ there.

Oh really? That's interesting because both Skydive Chicago and Chicagoland Skydiving have both provided aircraft to dropzones in Mexico (Skydive Cuautla and Skydive Puerto Escondido). If I owned those planes, I would certainly want them to be flying and making money, and I would most certainly be marketing to that geographical area.

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

That is freaking amazing! You should call the FAA or BBB or someone like that. Good job! I saw a tornado once when I was a kid and would not want to be doing a sunset load in that kind of weather. Thanks for the effort. Did you disguise your voice? Next time speak with a british accent to throw them off.

I do not know the area very well, but if information serves me correctly, there is not a wind tunnel in Rochelle, Illinois that has been operating since 2001. Maybe some of our Northern Skydivers can offer some insight to this location.

Here's the link where I found this location.
http://proskydiving.com/skydive/il/locations/category-5-productions-indoor-skydiving
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I do not know the area very well, but if information serves me correctly, there is not a wind tunnel in Rochelle, Illinois that has been operating since 2001. Maybe some of our Northern Skydivers can offer some insight to this location.

Here's the link where I found this location.
http://proskydiving.com/skydive/il/locations/category-5-productions-indoor-skydiving

Not sure what you're trying to suggest, but I'm in Rochelle right now and there's a wind tunnel parked about 50 meters away from the parking lot.

It's a portal outdoor one, I understand it used to roam around Michigan, but I could be wrong. It looks to be about 10 years old, so 2001 sounds about right.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

That's why I said I don't know that area very well, and left the comment open for confirmation/contradiction. The link and the info that there may not be such a location was given to me by someone else and I did some Google searching and only found that link advertising it and some ads that go back to that link, so being that we exposed PROskydiving and Doug Smith as being affiliated with sLyride, and that Doug has already said that he intends to get between the customer and the DZO, it would go without saying that if a webpage claiming to be a questionable location shows up, it needs to be exposed.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

That's why I said I don't know that area very well, and left the comment open for confirmation/contradiction. The link and the info that there may not be such a location was given to me by someone else and I did some Google searching and only found that link advertising it and some ads that go back to that link, so being that we exposed PROskydiving and Doug Smith as being affiliated with sLyride, and that Doug has already said that he intends to get between the customer and the DZO, it would go without saying that if a webpage claiming to be a questionable location shows up, it needs to be exposed.

You're carrying a torch for this guy, it's just poor judgement. He runs a business, sells a good product that his DZO clients love, and the jumpers are always treated with respect. You reward this by chasing him all over the internet and flaming him every chance you get. Not only do I seriously question your judgment, ethics, and frankly - intelligence, but also your motivation.

Serious lack of good judgement going on here.

Since you admit you don't know the area very well, I'd suggest you keep your opinions to yourself and STFU.

_Am
__

You're carrying a torch for this guy, it's just poor judgement. He runs a business, sells a good product that his DZO clients love, and the jumpers are always treated with respect. You reward this by chasing him all over the internet and flaming him every chance you get. Not only do I seriously question your judgment, ethics, and frankly - intelligence, but also your motivation.

Serious lack of good judgement going on here.

Since you admit you don't know the area very well, I'd suggest you keep your opinions to yourself and STFU.

_Am

Andy, it has absolutely nothing to do with Doug or CSC as an individual person or a DZ, It has everything to do with the fact that he himself said that his intention is to get in between the customer and the DZO and also after I exposed his affiliation with sLyride and others got in here and exposed the way that PROskydiving is set up and is modeled after sLyride. In other words, it's the intention of PROSkydiving that I have an issue with.
You have absolutely no idea how many emails I get a week from jumpers as well as DZO's from around the country that are saying to check out this webpage or that ad, or Google places or whatever, and I can promise you this, I get almost as many with issues about PROSkydiving as I do about sLyride, so that being said, in the last 7 or so months, if I post something somewhere, I not only say not to buy from sLyride, I add not to buy from ANY middle man!
Skydiving DOES NOT NEED middlemen! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again I say, DZO's, Do your own marketing and keep your money in your own pocket so the internet scalpers don't get it.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Andy, it has absolutely nothing to do with Doug or CSC as an individual person or a DZ, It has everything to do with the fact that he himself said that his intention is to get in between the customer and the DZO and also after I exposed his affiliation with sLyride and others got in here and exposed the way that PROskydiving is set up and is modeled after sLyride. In other words, it's the intention of PROSkydiving that I have an issue with.
You have absolutely no idea how many emails I get a week from jumpers as well as DZO's from around the country that are saying to check out this webpage or that ad, or Google places or whatever, and I can promise you this, I get almost as many with issues about PROSkydiving as I do about sLyride, so that being said, in the last 7 or so months, if I post something somewhere, I not only say not to buy from sLyride, I add not to buy from ANY middle man!

Again I say, DZO's, Do your own marketing and keep your money in your own pocket so the internet scalpers don't get it.

You've already admitted that you don't know what you're talking about, you aught to just stop there and shut the fuck up. seriously.

Go to http://www.skydiveidaho.com/ a website, designed and built by - get this, SKYDIVE IDAHO. Notice the small link "click here to skydive". Notice the super slick reservation system provided by proskydiving.

Now tell me how that takes ANYTHING away from the DZ, or hurts the buyer IN ANY CONCEIVABLE WAY. Or, better yet - don't tell me. Go tell someone who cares about what some piss-ant internet troll like you thinks, because for gods sake I sure as hell don't.

Drop this torch you're carrying, because every time you post another slanderous accusation, you just make yourself out to be an even bigger ass than before.

Or better yet, find out what the hell you're talking about, then come back and apologize.

_Am
__

You've already admitted that you don't know what you're talking about, you aught to just stop there and shut the fuck up. seriously.

Go to http://www.skydiveidaho.com/ a website, designed and built by - get this, SKYDIVE IDAHO. Notice the small link "click here to skydive". Notice the super slick reservation system provided by proskydiving.

Now tell me how that takes ANYTHING away from the DZ, or hurts the buyer IN ANY CONCEIVABLE WAY. Or, better yet - don't tell me. Go tell someone who cares about what some piss-ant internet troll like you thinks, because for gods sake I sure as hell don't.

Drop this torch you're carrying, because every time you post another slanderous accusation, you just make yourself out to be an even bigger ass than before.

Or better yet, find out what the hell you're talking about, then come back and apologize.

_Am

What humors me is that you are getting all fired up because I asked a simple question about if a location exists. In Post #260, I never made any accusations or anything slanderous, then you come in here and go on full attack on me for asking a simple question. All you had to say was that there is indeed a location in Rochelle and I would have apologized and moved on, but since you want to attack people because you assumed I was going to slam Doug regardless of the location being real or not, well, you changed the whole direction of the post. I had full intention of asking the question and had the location been real, I would have apologized and dropped the whole damn thing.
So, that being said, it appears that you made a bigger ass of yourself than I did. I do quite well at making an ass of myself, but if it hinders sLyride or a webpage for a fake location from making a sale, I don't mind making an ass of myself because if a customer gets redirected away from a middle man, sLyride, PRO, or any other and straight to the REAL DZ, the REAL DZO's win!

Popsjumper sums it up best in post #77 on page 4 of this thread.

The question I have is, Does CSC do business with sLyride?

Before you say "No", Just remember, in post #55 on page 3 of this thread, Doug admits to accepting sLyride GC's.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

AndyMan
I don't always agree with his overly aggressive approach to some of the things he does and especially when it looks like he goes on a tangent on someone other than Skyride, but I will have to agree with him on this one, you really made an ass of yourself this time. He asked what he wanted to ask and did so in a respectful manner and you went on the attack.
He stated that his intention was to apologize had the place been real, but the way I see it, you owe him an apology.
Just sayin!
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

No.

_Am

You may want to re-read post 55...

"Yes, we do take SkyRide GCs at my DZ,..."

unless things have changed since then.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

No.

_Am

You may want to re-read post 55...

"Yes, we do take SkyRide GCs at my DZ,..."

unless things have changed since then.

I can tell you that upon making my anonymous sLyride customer call three weeks ago, they told me to "c'mon and we'll take care of you", so I would have to say that they do, and according to the Facebook page for AST, (the Waverly, Tn, sLyride DZ), Doug leased them the PAC750 as recent as May, and maybe more recent than that.
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org