catfishhunter

Everyone's a comedian......

An excellent vid...... Thx for posting.
I posted earlier on another thread about how a novice could pick up some good stuff on Youtube by watching the vids. Another poster flamed my comment saying "F" Youtube.
Keep on posting the good stuff. You may help save someones booty one day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b_Pd7V92uU&feature=player_embedded

Bet they had more than 70... that coulda been BAD.

Wow. :D I like how he calmly pulls the reserve handle off the GoPro and stuffs it in his jumpsuit while head down and towing that tube.

Not even phazed lol. :ph34r:
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b_Pd7V92uU&feature=player_embedded

Bet they had more than 70... that coulda been BAD.

Wow. :D I like how he calmly pulls the reserve handle off the GoPro and stuffs it in his jumpsuit while head down and towing that tube.

Not even phazed lol. :ph34r:

Can only wonder what went thru that poor girls mind when she's hanging out under that reserve at 12k immediately after exit.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Probably the same thing that all of the people in the past thought when their reserve handle was pulled during a jam up in a door, or during a dive, or when they had a premature main deployment....

WHAAAAAAAM. OWWWW SHIT. HOLY HELL! WHAT WAS THAT??!!!!

Hopefully the uppers weren't cranking and it wasn't too cold. :P

After my only chop all I was thinking (after establishing that I had a good reserve and good place to land) was how slow my reserve was, and how annoying it was that I couldn't seem to keep up with my chopped main and freebag. ::::SPIN SPIN SPIN:::: Wow this thing stays up for ever ::::SPIN SPIN SPIN::::

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

So your the comedian?

Did you post here just to tell us how big you wang is, and how you know best?

No with your sarcastic comments, you must be the comedian....

Like I mentioned, I wasn't making this post to ruffle anyones feathers, and I know I am a total rookie in this sport, and not trying to disrespect the people who have been been jumping for a long time. I know this topic draws a lot of controversy, and was just wondering if it truly is such a dangerous distraction, why there aren't stricter laws. And thanks to those who posted informative responses.

...and as far as my "Wang" is concerned, I have a big truck and motorcycles to compensate for that aspect of my life, I don't think a post on a blog is going to impress anyone :P

#1 This has been covered hundreds of times. You are getting sarcastic answers because the people who usually post informative answers got tired of being ignored and argued with a long, long time ago. The only real "controversy" is new people who have no clue what they are doing who don't think that it's "all that dangerous."
Read the two "Stickies" in the Photog forum.

#2 It's not a rule because rules are very hard to get enacted for a variety of reasons. It took the death of a "Hundred Jump Wonder" in a wingsuit to get the minimum put in place as a rule for that.

#3 The lovely ladies on here get very excited when someone posts a new picture in the "Glory" thread. I don't know if you'd impress them or not, but I have yet to hear them complain.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

how annoying it was that I couldn't seem to keep up with my chopped main and freebag. :

To get an F-111 7 cell to spiral down quickly, pull down on a front riser, then reach over with the other hand and pull down on the outside A-line of that riser. You'll loose that altitude pretty quickly.:)
And duh, don't land it doing that. ;)