cedge

Bridge Day Gear

Does anybody have a BASE rig laying around that they would not mind me renting from them? I have called every manufacturer present at bridge day and all of their rigs have been accounted for. This is not a scam, I'm willing to pay rent on it or buy it for a reasonable price. Please PM me if you're interested.
- Carl

Are you 4'10" or 6'3" ?
how much do you weigh ?

do you want to jump an old POS Raven or nice modern gear ? Do you want a square or a round ?
do you plan to land on shore or in the water ?
What kind of experience do you have ?

More data given = higher possibility of an answer

I'll take a raven with just a few jumps on it over a "modern" base canopy with 200 jumps on it any day!
And Paul, you know that most base canopies are copies of proven reserve designs (like the raven).
See you at bridge day!

I'm 4'6" and 300 lbs. I would be comfortable on a 200 because that's what i fly skydiving and am used to it. I think i want one with the holes in the bottom because I am going to do like 7 flips. Don't worry I know that sounds like a lot but I am going to use the holdhand method so i just have to let it go and it will open automatically. My friends tell me a slidergate and WTF handles are also a good idea. Probably because I am going to have a gopro on each wrist. I know what you are thinking, thats a dumb idea, but its ok because i am also going to have two on my helmet, one facing forward and one facing backwards so that what i miss from the handcams i will get with my helmet cams.

Also, it would be nice if it was wingsuit compatible. I plan on taking things slow but if my first jump goes really well i'd like to hook up my V4.

Do you have anything like that?

PS: Can you pack it for me?
Fiend

I am about to take my last voyage, a great leap in the dark. - Thomas Hobbes.

...I am going to do like 7 flips... ...I am going to have a gopro on each wrist... ...also going to have two on my helmet...

pfft... you're going to jump it packed?

I'm 4'6" and 300 lbs.

"It happens every time, they all become blueberries."

I'm 4'6" and 300 lbs. I would be comfortable on a 200 because that's what i fly skydiving and am used to it. I think i want one with the holes in the bottom because I am going to do like 7 flips. Don't worry I know that sounds like a lot but I am going to use the holdhand method so i just have to let it go and it will open automatically. My friends tell me a slidergate and WTF handles are also a good idea. Probably because I am going to have a gopro on each wrist. I know what you are thinking, thats a dumb idea, but its ok because i am also going to have two on my helmet, one facing forward and one facing backwards so that what i miss from the handcams i will get with my helmet cams.

Also, it would be nice if it was wingsuit compatible. I plan on taking things slow but if my first jump goes really well i'd like to hook up my V4.

Do you have anything like that?

perfect! thanks for the good laugh!
http://www.exitshot.com

I don't BASE jump so take this for what its worth, but a buddy of mine rented gear at Bridge Day. IIRC I think the guy he rented gear from was from NY and had something to do with BaserX, BaseX, or owned some company that made BASE gear or something like that.

Hope that helps. I'll hit my friend up and see where he rented gear from.