kenneth21441

Any News from Bob Sinclair??

Lynn from Skydive Michigan here in Marshall, MI. Was wanting to know if anyone has seen Bob Sinclair? As she usually sees/ hears from him at least once a year and so far no news. Last we knew he was heading to the Upper UP of Michigan........

Any news will be great news from where Bob is at now>>>>!!

Thanks,

Ken.....
Kenneth Potter
FAA Senior Parachute Rigger
Tactical Delivery Instructor (Jeddah, KSA)
FFL Gunsmith

He was at the recent Pioneers of Skydiving reunion in Raeford NC. Looks like he had fun :ph34r:. The folks in that thread can probably give you more information.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I have a friend named jack fay from post falls he only has 8% of his heart that is working and he is good friends with Bob sinclaire and he would love to talk with him again before he goes does anybody know were bob is he used to get ahold of bob through his sister but she passed away a couple years ago please contact me at 208 818 2031 my name is don thanks