norcal21jg

We the People petition to legitimize BASE Jumping as an appropriate national parks activity

Sign the petition to legitimize BASE Jumping as an appropriate national parks activity. If less than half of you sign, it will pass.

Get everybody you know to sign it and their mothers

150 votes needed to get the petition in view of the public, and 5000 for the president to address the issue

It takes less than three minutes! Please sign it!!!

http://wh.gov/g6c
wwws.whitehouse.gov

Signed and put a link on FB! I don't BASE yet, but definitely will in the future!

Oh and you don't have to BASE to sign!

We allow free solo climbing aka climbing without any gear/rope or safety equipment so why not BASE?!
For info regarding lift ticket prices all around the world check out
http://www.jumpticketprices.com/dropzones.asp

Signed and reposted to FB last night. We need to get all on board with this, even non BASE jumpers.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Not only that, but we need to have each others back. when they come for one of us, they need to deal with all of us.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

I still don't see anything but an empty white house website page when I try the link. Seems like I'm the only one with that difficulty, which is strange since my 'puter works very well.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am