Justpin

Nekkid under jump suit (nearly)

Is it just me or does everybody else wear clothes under their jump suits? I've had my own super skin tight jump suit (pies assisted in this tightness) which falls extremely quickly with me in it (a belly position full arch can get me 167mph so says the vigil).

But it seems a lot of people tend to wear lots of clothes under their jump suits.... while I sort of go commando. When the door opens on a Autumn day I'm thinking cor blimey its chilly. While others look at me indifferently because they've been wearing stuff under it!

I've seen plenty of people just jump in their underwear under their jumpsuit. In the summer I usually only sport my bikini. In the winter I have 3 layers of clothing under it because I'm a pansy in the cold. But I dont need a skin tight suit, so I've got the room for the warmth.

Depends on the weather. Even in the hottest of weather I like to have at least a tank top on because I'd rather have a cotton shirt sticking to my back than the spandex on the back of my jumpsuit. Winter I wear several thin layers - I don't want to bulk out my jumpsuit too much but I do like to be warm. I have a great winter hoodie from Sugoi that makes me look like a speed skater (albeit much more clumsy and much less fit :D) that is thin, warm, and warms my head and neck nicely. B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Er... depends how hot it is. Freaking hot day - pants* and jumpsuit. Freaking cold day - long thermal underwear top and bottom, thermal socks, long t-shirt, jumper, thermal jacket, lined skiing trousers, sailing gloves, motorbike neck and face warmer.

Usually somewhere in between.

*edited for american readers: 'pants' to the op and me mean underwear.

" while I sort of go commando."

Hi Justpin

I don't know how the ambulance service people treat injured jumpers in the UK, but in the US one of the first things the medics might do is cut off as much of your kit and clothes as they can.

Commando may not be a good idea. :$

One Jump Wonder