Julaynemaries

Working towards A, havent jumped in 8 weeks....Question

Does anyone know what im facing? Due to finances, I wont be able to jump for another 2 weeks, which will put me at 2.5 months since my last jump. I dont have a A lisence yet, but I have completed AFF and i have done 4 self supervised. I know at this point I have to do a reoccurance/coach jump....but they wont take away my passing levels will they? I am so bummed out, but I just ran into some hard times....Since im so new and still a student Im worried about what this do to my status....Anyone know?

They won't take away your passing levels. You will likely have to do some refresher training on the ground in addition to the coach jump. Welcome back! Have fun and stay safe!
"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Julay,
I'm in the exact same predicament! I haven't jumped in about four months and I really want to get back into the sport. I'm a little nervous about getting back up there but I know I have to do a recurrency jump and it worries me. It's best to look at the situation as "You haven't jumped in a while, there is a lot that you've probably forgotten."
Some of the greatest accomplishments were done by people too stupid to know they were impossible.