virgin-burner

anyone's got a spare 50$ for our friend Sangi!?

hyp·o·crite [hip-uh-krit]
noun
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

You acknowledge not having good instructors in terms of what they teach/advise. You acknowledge knowing better youself (judging your advise/actions related to Sangi). You acknowledge being wrong by igrnoring a lot of honest and well-ment advise from people who know better AND have a lot more experience than you. And you counter their arguement with the word fuck to power your empty defense.

Come on man. You made a good first step by selling that wingsuit thats WAY to big for your experience level. Now do the smart thing and buy a decent sized canopy.

Your instructors are clearly not people who's advise you vallue, or you would not be advising Sangi a lot of the thing you do and did as well...nor do I believe your instructors should be advising anyone if thats the advise they give you..

Vallue your life a little higher, and dont fly big wingsuits, dont basejump and dont fly small canopies to numb the pain/be cool/be special/be a rebel.

I vallue you as a person. but I've seen you skydive, seen you land and I for sure would sleep a lot better knowing you're actually flying gear that fits your experience level instead of this ego based choice in small gear.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

anyway, FUCK those dipshit noobs that think they know better, FUCK everyone that thinks they have somehow earned the right to ruin a perfectly good thread for a jumper in need, and DOUBLE-FUCK those that actually did participate without having something to contribute!

This is comedy gold. :D

Yeah! Fuck those guys that are trying to keep you safe! Just like you were trying to do with Sangi... oh. Wait.

Hey, Sangi! This is exactly how rediculous you sounded!

"There's none so blind as those who will not see"

I think we're done here as we are going round in circles. VB seems blithely oblivious. As much as it pains me to use it as an example but even guys with 15k+ jumps make mistakes :(

I don't know if you are alluding to a banning with your reference to a holiday but I'm not going to ban you for your obvious personal attack and your antagonism. Be aware that we don't take kindly to people who think a time-out is worth the attack, and will reluctantly permanently ban people who wish to push the rules. You are wearing very thin.Be careful what you wish for. Also a banning means you won't have access to information that might make a difference.

Wise up.

Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live