virgin-burner

anyone's got a spare 50$ for our friend Sangi!?

Based on Sangi's change of attitude in the nationals thread and VB's increasingly defensive/avoidant tone I'd have to say VB is officially at the top of the dropzone DGIT list now

i'll just do it like you, and wont mention my jumpnumbers, nor my exit-weight.. talking about avoidance, oh, the irony! :S

edited for spelling and sarcasm
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Based on Sangi's change of attitude in the nationals thread and VB's increasingly defensive/avoidant tone I'd have to say VB is officially at the top of the dropzone DGIT list now

i'll just do it like you, and wont mention my jumpnumbers, nor my exit-weight.. talking about avoidance, oh, the irony! :S

If you had looked just a little harder at my profile instead of getting target-fixated by your attempt to craft a perfect comeback you may have noticed that my wingloading is in fact listed.
http://www.mixcloud.com/prajna
http://vimeo.com/avidya

If you had looked just a little harder at my profile instead of getting target-fixated by your attempt to craft a perfect comeback you may have noticed that my wingloading is in fact listed.

oh yea, of course, i'm taking screen-shots of every douchebags profile i look at. still forgot to add your jumpnumbers tough, you updated your profile just NOW.

you even list "canopy piloting" in your interests, forgot to edit that one too!? or is "canopy piloting" pulling toggles and doing a standard-pattern in your opinion!? you probably dont even have a clue what a "base" is.

i also noted that you jump in colorado; should be pretty high there, right!? so we can deduct a size or even two of your canopy, assuming it's two sizes, that would be a 139, that would equal a WL of 1.32. at your experience-level, i would really advise you to upsize quite a bit!

i've said it before and will say it again; go create your own little thread if you want to talk about me and stop cluttering up this one. or isnt that retarded enough for you!?

do you have something to contribute for sangi, you expert skydiver!?
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I could continue this derail by saying I haven't touched the gear section of my profile at all since I got my rig in early 2010 and that you getting super defensive about me calling out your lack of observation skills is an excellent distraction from the subject at hand (your poor gear choices) but since I know you aren't going to listen anyway I will instead say good luck with your progression.
http://www.mixcloud.com/prajna
http://vimeo.com/avidya

reread what i just edited.

and the topic AT HAND is if you would like to contribute something to sangi. ******* *****!

and you still havent told us your jumpnumbers; ignorance is bliss and avoidance is a bitch, ey!?
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

oh yea, of course, i'm taking screen-shots of every douchebags profile i look at. still forgot to add your jumpnumbers tough, you updated your profile just NOW.

you even list "canopy piloting" in your interests, forgot to edit that one too!? or is "canopy piloting" pulling toggles and doing a standard-pattern in your opinion!? you probably dont even have a clue what a "base" is.

i also noted that you jump in colorado; should be pretty high there, right!? so we can deduct a size or even two of your canopy, assuming it's two sizes, that would be a 139, that would equal a WL of 1.32. at your experience-level, i would really advise you to upsize quite a bit!

i've said it before and will say it again; go create your own little thread if you want to talk about me and stop cluttering up this one. or isnt that retarded enough for you!?

do you have something to contribute for sangi, you expert skydiver!?

Fine, if you want to disregard him, why not take a shot at me? I've asked you the same questions multiple times and haven't gotten a response, maybe because I'm flying a conservative wing at a conservative loading?. My profile has been up-to-date since before all this went down too, wouldn't want you trying to use that as a way out. What kind of excuse do you have for me? What about Ron?

Practice what you preach or admit that you're a hypocrit.

you're not even a 100-jump-jockey, and apparently dont give a rats ass about aquiring a B-license, why should i talk to YOU!?

oh, i know, you're an expert-skydiver too!

learned it all from dz.com too, havent you!?
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

you're not even a 100-jump-jockey, and apparently dont give a rats ass about aquiring a B-license, why should i talk to YOU!?

A. Why do I need a certain number of jumps to call you a hypocrit?
B. No need to get a B-license until I get 100 jumps since the only legit reason I see for getting a B is so I can become a coach. The paperwork is filled out, all I need is a check dive.
C. The only reason I'm not at 150 jumps (that would be 150 in little more than 4 months) at this point is because I stopped at 99 so I could do my 100th with friends at the DZ I learned to jump at. I haven't jumped in a month and a half and the weather has been beautiful.
D. Why are you getting so defensive over a simple question?

He asked a legitimate question that you continue to avoid.

do i have to justify myself on here!? hello!?

look at posts like this from that guy and tell me again!?

Thanks for pointing out that thread. I clearly misunderstood multiple aspects of canopy flight and was lucky enough to have a couple of very experienced people point that out to me and in PMs discuss it over. Pretty sure I had about 25 jumps at that point.

Any other excuses?

oh, and i'm getting my advice rather from the guy with 15k+ at my dz..

why do you feel the need to clutter up this thread!? got a boring life!? maybe jump a bit more!?
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

oh, and i'm getting my advice rather from the guy with 15k+ at my dz..

why do you feel the need to clutter up this thread!? got a boring life!? maybe jump a bit more!?

Alright man, go on with your bad self then. Wasn't trying to clutter, I was trying to do the exact same thing that you did to Sangi, but if you can't see that, fine, that's your problem.

Pretty sure I explained why I haven't been jumping as of late...

do i have to justify myself on here!? hello!?

look at posts like this from that guy and tell me again!?

Yes, his first few posts were crap... but did you happen to read the whole thread?

Maybe post #31?

I apologize for my tone. I'm not trying to challenge or dismiss what any of you have said,.....

That said, I agree that the majority of what I have said has errors in it, but not because of stubbornness or dismissing what others have said, but because I do not know any better. I am just entering this world and my experiences have been limited to a single dropzone where I see the same people land every time I visit. .....

I appreciate those of you who are trying to help me by poking holes in what I've said and then explaining to me why you've just deflated my knowledge parachute.

Have you said anything like this?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

do you have something to contribute for sangi, you expert skydiver!?..........

Still waiting for you to answer me.... And for you to answer about Bills most excellent (bad movie reference) offer.

You wanna know a not so secret secret? I am afraid for you BECAUSE of all the stupid shit I did and somehow managed to not get killed doing.

I am afraid for you because I have seen guys that post like you.... end up broken or dead.

What makes you better than Sangi? What makes you better than tcnelson?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

>hit me up for his adress!

Sure, send me his address, and I'll send him off $$ as soon as you tell me you're upsizing. If you won't do it for yourself, maybe you'll do it for him?

Bill, awefully nice offer there. This guy is too proud to in any way admit he has been or is wrong. He would rather risk joining Sangi (or worse) rather than be a grownup and count his blessings now and smarten up.

Don't waste your resources on him, he's a joke.

those that you mentioned, including yourself, at least know how to keep a civil tone, and not some noob that think has the right to call me names..

anyway, i ran MY choice with MY instructors as it is so often referenced here. and i rather stick to those with what, 15k+ jumps, which is about the number of jumps accumulated out of the people you've mentioned.

anyway, FUCK those dipshit noobs that think they know better, FUCK everyone that thinks they have somehow earned the right to ruin a perfectly good thread for a jumper in need, and DOUBLE-FUCK those that actually did participate without having something to contribute!

i'm off for a holiday!
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

how many jumps do you have, and, have you douched yet!?

Speaking of douched, I see you've gotten around to "rinsing out" YOUR profile.
Getting tired of people seeing your wingloading (1.76) at your jump numbers (350) at your currency (less than 100 jumps a year)?
I actually respect and admire DocPop for figuring things out prior to injury and am relieved that Sangi figured things out prior to being dead and hope he recovers.
You, on the other hand, are just another stupid accident waiting to happen, and aren't even smart enough to shut up.
This is the paradox of skydiving. We do something very dangerous, expose ourselves to a totally unnecesary risk, and then spend our time trying to make it safer.