GLIDEANGLE

DIS-qualified from freeflying?

Earlier this week I posted a question asking if facial piercings were necessary to learn to freefly. Many of your answers were helpful. 

One answer implied that I might be too old.  This insightful comment caused me to engage in some self-examination. I fear that I may be DIS-qualified from ever learning to freefly because....

-- I like CReW.  
-- I like flying CReW in the sky and I like hanging out with CReW dawgs on the ground. 
-- I feel at home with the dawgs.  
-- I like boarding the aircraft with a rig that looks like it was packed by a blind, one-armed rigger; and thus scaring the students. 
-- I am fond of hook knives. 

Knowing that, could I learn to freefly?
;)
The choices we make have consequences, for us & for others!

One [Strike]answer implied that I might be too old.  This[/Strike] insightful comment caused me to engage in some self-examination. I fear that I may be DIS-qualified from ever learning to freefly because....

PISS-qualified!
You are definitely older than .... 26? You are, admit it
What goes around, comes later.

A number of years ago when I was a wet-behind-the-ears jumper visiting Eloy for the first time, I did some freefly jumps with a guy who had a 4-digit D-number. He was old enough that he could have been my father and he flat out made freeflying look easy.

If you add enough weight to the tennis ball pads, your walker can be used as a skyball...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Earlier this week I posted a question asking if facial piercings were necessary to learn to freefly. Many of your answers were helpful. 

One answer implied that I might be too old.  This insightful comment caused me to engage in some self-examination. I fear that I may be DIS-qualified from ever learning to freefly because....

-- I like CReW.  
-- I like flying CReW in the sky and I like hanging out with CReW dawgs on the ground. 
-- I feel at home with the dawgs.  
-- I like boarding the aircraft with a rig that looks like it was packed by a blind, one-armed rigger; and thus scaring the students. 
-- I am fond of hook knives. 

Knowing that, could I learn to freefly?
;)

Are you sure you can go all the way to altitude and not get nose bleeds???

If you can't belly-fly, call it "freeflying"

If you can't track, call it "atmonauti"

If you like seeing the color sequence of blue-green-blue-green pass by your eyes...you will like freeflying.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239