peanutgallery

Is this person legit?

Does anyone have any info on Serguei Borichtchev? He has a TON of gear posted in the classifieds, all prices ending in 5. His profile says only 67 jumps and the communication has been iffy. All his ads say to contact Serg at [email protected]. Anyone have any info or have done business with him?
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke

Bought my last canopy from him.

Bought another canopy from him today.

He is GTG, great guy. He is also an authorized Aerodyne dealer so you can know he is legit.

Your getting Canopies from a guy in OZ and shippiong them to the states, cheaper than you can buy them for in the States??
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Bought my last canopy from him.

Bought another canopy from him today.

He is GTG, great guy. He is also an authorized Aerodyne dealer so you can know he is legit.

Your getting Canopies from a guy in OZ and shippiong them to the states, cheaper than you can buy them for in the States??

If you ever received a shipping quote from Serg, his prices and LOW shipping beats most deals here in the States.

My last canopy was at my doorstep in 2 days via Air /w insurance. Good customer service and cheap shipping.
"Fail, fail again. Fail better."
-Samuel Beckett

Sorry to bump this post but this information is no longer relevant. Serg is being made bankrupt in the Australian Federal Court.

Once again, so what? The information that is posted here from a number of people who have worked with this dealer and are happy is relevant. The fact that you have a personal financial issue with this guy that is unrelated to skydiving in not relevant.

You might even have a legitimate issue with this guy, but bringing it here isn't going to help you.

If I was this "Serg" dude, I'd start looking at charging you with libel. If he has a decent reputation here and you attempt to destroy it, you're just hindering his ability to do business that may be the only income he has to handle his debts?

That's just conjecture, BTW, but have you considered anything beyond what appears to be your own pure vendetta?
Owned by Remi #?

Sorry to bump this post but this information is no longer relevant. Serg is being made bankrupt in the Australian Federal Court.

https://www.comcourts.gov.au/file/Federal/P/SYG223/2011/actions

Q: How do you say "cheap shot artist" in Australian?
A: sumotony.

Q: What do you call a logically challenged Australian?
A: sumotony.

B|
SCR-6933 / SCS-3463 / D-5533 / BASE 44 / CCS-37 / 82d Airborne (Ret.)

"The beginning of wisdom is to first call things by their right names."

https://www.comcourts.gov.au/file/Federal/P/SYG223/2011/actions

If you don’t have the balls to identify yourself at least have the common sense to keep you fucking mouth shut.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Sorry labrys,

Nothing conjecture about this. I'm the one making him bankrupt for ripping me off $38,000 by June 2009. (Court processes are slow here in Australia). If Serg has a problem he can always stand up in Court and say so. Funny that he never attends. Anyway all American skydivers be on the alert for another Russian scammer to move into the states shortly. No way he will do 3 years bankrupt in Australia

Nothing conjecture about this.

I didn't indulge in conjecture in my post. That seems to be your gig.

I said that your financial dealings are one thing, and Serg's reputation here are another.

I'm a neutral observer who "observes" that your problems are independent of the reporting members of this forum.
Owned by Remi #?

I'm a neutral observer who "observes" that your problems are independent of the reporting members of this forum.

The OP asked if anyone had any information on “Serg” or had done any business with him.
Well it seems one Anthony Buckley, aka sumotony, has done business with him to the tune of $38,000 and is now taken him to court. I would say his “problems” are not independent but relevant to the topic.
We just went through this with another dealer that was a great guy, gave great deals and had a wonderful reputation on these boards. You think that may be why the question was asked in the first place?

If I was this "Serg" dude, I'd start looking at charging you with libel.

There is no libel when the statement if fact.

Sparky

Thanks for the obvious. Where are the facts?

No need to present facts. To my knowledge no charges of libel have been made other than from you. Are you really asking people to present facts to an imaginary libel suit that you created or am I misunderstanding something?

Thanks for the obvious. Where are the facts?

No need to present facts. To my knowledge no charges of libel have been made other than from you. Are you really asking people to present facts to an imaginary libel suit that you created or am I misunderstanding something?

Well, like Sparky said - apparently this guy is taking Serg to court for $38,000. Over what, I dunno, but it's enough of an issue to take him to court.

Tony is taking him to court - fact.

Why? I dunno. Don;t care either - However, people reading this thread may use this information to to re-evaluate doing business with this individual.

/I have no dog in this fight.

/I have no dog in this fight.

Nor do I. My complaint was that this and other threads concerned another person. This guy keeps trying to tie whoever "Serg" is to the bad business practices people are complaining here regarding Karnage Krew. He's brought up his beef in several threads complaining about Gary. As far as I know, the 2 guys have nothing to do with each other and trying to associate 1 with the other is foul play IMO.
Owned by Remi #?

Sorry labrys,

Nothing conjecture about this. I'm the one making him bankrupt for ripping me off $38,000 by June 2009. (Court processes are slow here in Australia). If Serg has a problem he can always stand up in Court and say so. Funny that he never attends. Anyway all American skydivers be on the alert for another Russian scammer to move into the states shortly. No way he will do 3 years bankrupt in Australia

Thanks for posting.... I think it's good to have this type of information regardless of whether or not this particular case is skydive related. I do not want to do ANY business with someone who is going through bankruptcy. People do desperate things when they find themselves in desperate measures.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Tony is taking him to court - fact.

Why? I dunno. Don;t care either - However, people reading this thread may use this information to to re-evaluate doing business with this individual. .

I agree with you and Ridestrong 100%.

It IS relevant and for many people it could be the deal breaker.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I agree with you and Ridestrong 100%.

It IS relevant and for many people it could be the deal breaker.

Really?

Many, many people start several threads complaining about being ripped off by Gary.

One guy links his complaint against this Serg guy to all of the threads complaining about Gary as though he was somehow associated with those complaints and you think it's fair?

Whether or he has a valid complaint against Serg, attempting to link him to another person's problems is foul play in my book.

ETA: I tried to link back to some of the threads that I thought were a good example of my point... but they have been deleted. So having no "dog in this fight" as Sparky put it... and having no way to link back... fuck it.
Owned by Remi #?

Sorry to resurrect this thread but this is important. I need information on the current location and contact details of Serguei Borichtchev to pass onto the Australian Taxation Office for his case of fraud, tax evasion and money laundering.

I have been advised that he has fled to Russia after receiving a copy of Bankruptcy notice on the 19th August 2011. His Legal Trustee in Australia needs to confirm details and give the guy a chance to explain his actions.

Otherwise he is looking at a possible 15 year jail term in Australia if he ever comes back to Australia.

Sorry to resurrect this thread but this is important. I need information on the current location and contact details of Serguei Borichtchev to pass onto the Australian Taxation Office for his case of fraud, tax evasion and money laundering.

I have been advised that he has fled to Russia after receiving a copy of Bankruptcy notice on the 19th August 2011. His Legal Trustee in Australia needs to confirm details and give the guy a chance to explain his actions.

Otherwise he is looking at a possible 15 year jail term in Australia if he ever comes back to Australia.

And just who might you be?

Sparky