HALO1

Verizon Commercial??

Did a search and didn't see anything, so...

I've been seeing this new Verizon commecial where three skydivers dressed in black launch out the back of what appears to be a jet (maybe CGI?). Once screaming full speed head down they though some fireball or something. Anyone have any details i.e. where was it filmed, who are the jumpers, etc., etc.
Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.

Obviosly you failed to read the disclaimer at the bottom of the screen that states, PROFESSIONALS - DO NOT ATTEMPT.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Did a search and didn't see anything, so...

I've been seeing this new Verizon commecial where three skydivers dressed in black launch out the back of what appears to be a jet (maybe CGI?). Once screaming full speed head down they though some fireball or something. Anyone have any details i.e. where was it filmed, who are the jumpers, etc., etc.

Maybe these three know.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150340197161381&set=a.10150340196061381.339726.670871380&type=3&theater

Andy Farrington, Jeff P, not sure who the other guy/ video guy is.... I'm guessing more red bull fellas.

If you look at the link posted above, I think you'll see that the other guy is not a guy, it's Amy Chmelecki.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

There are no risers on their rigs.(?) 14 sec.

Even more odd...if the ball of light fell that fast why would they need to jump from an aircraft. Couldn't they just have dropped it. I.E pumpkin drop.

oh and were they jumping through clouds? I'm telling the USPA:D

And what happens to my signal when the clouds dissapate? Does the lightning go away,too?
All these questions. I think Im sticking with my iPhone
My photos

My Videos