RUN_FMX

Karnage Krew Update?

I really am sorry to flog the dead horse some more. I thought I was over it but it still depresses me every time I think about how much more progressed I could be had my money not been stolen, or every time I fork out more cash to rent more student gear that doesn't fit me, or every week when the automatic payment is taken from my account to cover the loan I got to buy my first rig :(

Anybody got any news/updates/results?

Just sucks,we have a similar problem with a dealer in the UK.
One guy ended up paying for his gear twice,once to dealer 1 and got nothing then bought it all again.
Another disabled jumper Naomi paid for all her gear back in January this year and still hasnt got her AAD or reserve so cant use what she actually managed to get,main and container , a year after her first deposit was put down.
These people have no excuse being in our sport.Yes businesses suffer due to recessions or just plain stupidity but to be totally ignored in communications which is happening in this case is unforgiveable.
And if you are reading this KT,PAUL OMARA TRADING AS A SUPPOSED DEALER THEN I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU.
Swooping, huh? I love that stuff ... all the flashing lights and wailing sirens ... it's very exciting!