skydiveal

hibaldstow skydivers

hi i am looking for skydivers from hibalstow in the uk.
we are having some problems with one of your students on basejumper.com
to understand what the problem is please go to this thread.
http://www.basejumper.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2945387;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

its been a while since i did a clicky and cant remember how its done.
maybe check out some of his other posts as well to see what i mean.
he seems to think he is an 'elite' skydiver and wants to start basejumping now with only 31 skydives.nothing anyone says to him seems to make any difference. his username is ukmarkj does that ring a bell anyone?
i wondering if someone could alert his instructors to what is going through his tiny mind as they may be the only ones he may listen to, though maybe not!!!
i am hoping the next time he turns up to the dz one of the intstructors will take him to one side and explain in a way he will understand. if at all possible contact his wealthy mummy and daddy and tell them to make sure he is not given the money to buy base equipment untill he has learned to skydive.
my hovercraft is full of eels.

>:(

hi i am looking for skydivers from hibalstow in the uk.
we are having some problems with one of your students on basejumper.com
to understand what the problem is please go to this thread.
http://www.basejumper.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2945387;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

its been a while since i did a clicky and cant remember how its done.
maybe check out some of his other posts as well to see what i mean.
he seems to think he is an 'elite' skydiver and wants to start basejumping now with only 31 skydives.nothing anyone says to him seems to make any difference. his username is ukmarkj does that ring a bell anyone?
i wondering if someone could alert his instructors to what is going through his tiny mind as they may be the only ones he may listen to, though maybe not!!!
i am hoping the next time he turns up to the dz one of the intstructors will take him to one side and explain in a way he will understand. if at all possible contact his wealthy mummy and daddy and tell them to make sure he is not given the money to buy base equipment untill he has learned to skydive.

For once the trouble maker ain't me!

Anyhow I doubt he'll be able to buy a BASE rig tbh.... I've looked at them out of curiousity (BASE is something I will probably never be ready for) and most of them require proof of a FJC and at least 200 jumps and they tend to check well they say they will anyay.

For once the trouble maker ain't me!

Anyhow I doubt he'll be able to buy a BASE rig tbh.... I've looked at them out of curiousity (BASE is something I will probably never be ready for) and most of them require proof of a FJC and at least 200 jumps and they tend to check well they say they will anyay.

i wish that were true, i have purchased 2 used BASE rigs and a brand new BASE container without so much as a question as to how much experience i had..............just sayin.......
gravity brings me down.........

Hmm - i guess the UK's a little smaller and we tend to ask questions.

If someone wants to buy something it's fairly easy here to ask around and get a 'reference' from the person's mentor.

I'm sure that someone will sell you used gear if you look hard enough, but 'caveat emptor'.

Thanks for the heads up. UK skydiving/ BASE are pretty small communities and we've already been made aware of the interesting posts on BASEjumper.com If his aim was to get attention he's certainly succeeded although I hope he's now realised this isn't the best way to get noticed if he wants to be part of those communities in the future!

Mark isn't local & has only spent 2 weeks on our DZ over a 2 year period so I'm not sure that he's that committed to learning to skydive! That's a shame as he could probably be reasonable skydiver if he made some effort!

From my brief contact with him he seems like an intelligent guy so hopefully he'll take on board a fraction of the comments flying around the forums, realise there isn't a short-cut and spend the next few years working hard on his skydiving / packing / canopy control & trying to bridge the gap between his ambitions and his abilities!

Don't sweat the petty things... and don't pet the sweaty things!

... there isn't a short-cut and spend the next few years working hard on his skydiving / packing / canopy control & trying to bridge the gap between his ambitions and his abilities!

alternatively, he can get a surgeon to make him some titties, remove his weener and replace it with a pussy, couple hormons later i'm pretty sure there's a willing guy to exchange BASE for a bit of the afore mentoned newly aquired goods. he might even like it! :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

From my brief contact with him he seems like an intelligent guy so hopefully he'll take on board a fraction of the comments flying around the forums, realise there isn't a short-cut and spend the next few years working hard on his skydiving / packing / canopy control & trying to bridge the gap between his ambitions and his abilities!

You would of hoped so but it seems not [:/]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-15521221

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/...ourt-86908-23529702/

You would of hoped so but it seems not [:/]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-15521221

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/...ourt-86908-23529702/

Is it the same guy. That's crazy.