xtheowl

Is this part of the whole Skyride ring?

This is my only account, I've registered to buy some equipment out of the classifieds, once I've done that Chunk, I'll be gone.

You have claimed that this guy Chris(who I've never met) is damaging the sport, and your little territory, by trying to open a dz. You've accused him of being involved with a business enterprise that you are rabid in your contempt for. You say he has betrayed you. It's seems if you are this angry, are going to christen him the "third most hated man in skydiving" and talk smack you would be "MAN ENOUGH" to lead out with proof of your claim that he is a SR affiliate. Where's your proof? Otherwise, this is pathetic.

I've been lurking these forums for several years, and have watched you and several other self righteous, borderline obsessed individuals slither down from an honest beef about Cary and Ben's business practices to aggressive, petty and nasty BS directed at professional skydivers, fun jumpers, and anyone else not going down the slope with you. This entire thread from the original post to here smacks of a baseless witch hunt. You have claimed that the little DZ in NJ and the one stepping on your chubby toes in south Georgia are "shit holes" due to being masterminded by Cary Q. to move assets around, without substantiating any of it.

So go ahead, sir, deflect the argument. Discount me as a puppet of Chris, Cary or Darth Vader. It's your petty little kingdom, and your credibility on the line.

And a note to anyone that might jump that 182 or fly it, according to the FAA website the registration for that aircraft is EXPIRED. So therefore that aircraft is deemed UNAIRWORTHY

As a foot note to this I just checked the FAA website and the registration to this 182 was re-newed yesterday, the 27th.
My post on the 20th, renewal on the 27th. Somebody acted accordingly in the right direction.

This is my only account, I've registered to buy some equipment out of the classifieds, once I've done that Chunk, I'll be gone.

You have claimed that this guy Chris(who I've never met) is damaging the sport, and your little territory, by trying to open a dz. You've accused him of being involved with a business enterprise that you are rabid in your contempt for. You say he has betrayed you. It's seems if you are this angry, are going to christen him the "third most hated man in skydiving" and talk smack you would be "MAN ENOUGH" to lead out with proof of your claim that he is a SR affiliate. Where's your proof? Otherwise, this is pathetic.

I've been lurking these forums for several years, and have watched you and several other self righteous, borderline obsessed individuals slither down from an honest beef about Cary and Ben's business practices to aggressive, petty and nasty BS directed at professional skydivers, fun jumpers, and anyone else not going down the slope with you. This entire thread from the original post to here smacks of a baseless witch hunt. You have claimed that the little DZ in NJ and the one stepping on your chubby toes in south Georgia are "shit holes" due to being masterminded by Cary Q. to move assets around, without substantiating any of it.

So go ahead, sir, deflect the argument. Discount me as a puppet of Chris, Cary or Darth Vader. It's your petty little kingdom, and your credibility on the line.

It will all come out.

Skydive Fitzgerald was opened in 97 by Jerry Hoakstra the man who shared the wonderful world of skydiving with me and one of my mentors. When he died the DZ closed.... Myself, Tracy George, Drew and Justin Collins, and Vic Hulett and a few other local skydivers have wanted to open it up again since the day it closed.

Now when Chris Spence was searching for someplace to hold the St Patrick's Day Boogie I said Hey Chris check this place out... It is awesome we used to jump here and I will someday have another DZ here....

Chris found everything I said to be true and fell in love with Fitz..... Now he thinks his Boogie is more important than the local skydivers following their dreams and having what they have been missing for so many years...

Spence you don't even jump any more it is purely a profit and party event for you so don't talk about the skydive world like you want anything other than their money and beer...

As for business... Yes I work for a company who accepts Skyride we also have 7 skydiving centers across the country and have our own network and booking agency. We also accept cash credit and gift Certificates sold by other companies. We had a great season this year and are looking forward to another one next year...

I am in business to make a profit as are most businesses. If money and profit were not a problem for you Spence you would not be whining about the boogie... Do it for free and enjoy the good vibes.....Right????

Oh wait you want to make money off the Tandem Business too

NO need for fake accounts here I always have and always will sat what I think .. :$ Don't worry Spence Looks like I didn't loose much of a friend any way...

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

What about an 8k ft tandem is a ripoff?

IMO 8K is kind of low for a tandem:S, "but a ripoff" that depends on what the passenger paid for at that Tandem mill.

Some people pay sticker price, or double sticker's (dealer allocation charge, stain guard for interior etc) for new cars. Buyer beware[:/]

FWIW it is what it is, and I don't have a dog in this fight.:)
K -RIP
One Jump Wonder

On a side note... Spencer I'm really disappointed you with all your clout and bullshit can't make me the number one most hated person in skydiving.....

We're even then. If you were doing this right I'd have no issue with this. You sold out. Plain and simple.

And for the record. The above post is right. You did introduce me to Fitz. but I think you're giving yourself a little too much credit. As I recall the story being told it was Andrew that opened the airport back up for jumping and the locals are ashamed of you now.

Skydive Fitzgerald was opened in 97 by Jerry Hoakstra the man who shared the wonderful world of skydiving with me and one of my mentors. When he died the DZ closed.... Myself, Tracy George, Drew and Justin Collins, and Vic Hulett and a few other local skydivers have wanted to open it up again since the day it closed.

Now when Chris Spence was searching for someplace to hold the St Patrick's Day Boogie I said Hey Chris check this place out... It is awesome we used to jump here and I will someday have another DZ here....

Chris found everything I said to be true and fell in love with Fitz..... Now he thinks his Boogie is more important than the local skydivers following their dreams and having what they have been missing for so many years...

Spence you don't even jump any more it is purely a profit and party event for you so don't talk about the skydive world like you want anything other than their money and beer...

As for business... Yes I work for a company who accepts Skyride we also have 7 skydiving centers across the country and have our own network and booking agency. We also accept cash credit and gift Certificates sold by other companies. We had a great season this year and are looking forward to another one next year...

I am in business to make a profit as are most businesses. If money and profit were not a problem for you Spence you would not be whining about the boogie... Do it for free and enjoy the good vibes.....Right????

Oh wait you want to make money off the Tandem Business too

NO need for fake accounts here I always have and always will sat what I think .. :$ Don't worry Spence Looks like I didn't loose much of a friend any way...

It's never been about the money. Unfortunately with our current financial situation it has to be about not loosing money because I don't have the money to pay off debts for an event that looses money like I could in the past.

My time in the sport,my attitude and the history of the event speaks for itself. How deep do you want to dig.

You will most likely be delighted to know that you have a featured listing highlighted in RED on our DZ's page. Feel free to check it out. Just scroll down to Georgia and find your free complimentary listing!

Oh, and uhh, enjoy what you see! ;)

http://www.1800skyrideripoff.com/dzs/
:P
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

You will most likely be delighted to know that you have a featured listing highlighted in RED on our DZ's page. Feel free to check it out. Just scroll down to Georgia and find your free complimentary listing!

"Most of these websites are fraudulent and do not represent real skydive centers.
Be advised that the skydive centers listed on this page in RED are affiliated with 1 800 Skyride and should not be patronized.
The Skydive Centers highlighted in Orange are NOT affiliated with 1 800 Skyride and are very reputable and we highly recommend them!"

Wow talk about mixed messages!!! Most are frauds, but some we highly recommend...
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -- Albert Einstein

"Most of these websites are fraudulent and do not represent real skydive centers.
Be advised that the skydive centers listed on this page in RED are affiliated with 1 800 Skyride and should not be patronized.
The Skydive Centers highlighted in Orange are NOT affiliated with 1 800 Skyride and are very reputable and we highly recommend them!"

Wow talk about mixed messages!!! Most are frauds, but some we highly recommend...

I just added that paragraph last night just to rub a little salt in the wounds. LMAO!!!!
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Oh, and uhh, enjoy what you see! ;)

http://www.1800skyrideripoff.com/dzs/
:P

I'm glad you guys did that! They, as well as any DZO who gets in bed with Skyride deserves what ever bad comes their way for willingly doing more detrimental harm to our sport!

I just added that paragraph last night just to rub a little salt in the wounds. LMAO!!!!

How about a different color for better contrast? Just a little feedback. ;)

Red - BAD
Green - GOOD

:ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How about a different color for better contrast? Just a little feedback. ;)

Red - BAD
Green - GOOD

:ph34r:

And you might word the part about fraudulent websites a little better too. As it is, it can be read that the sites listed on your page are some of the "pretend DZs" that don't actually exist.

Maybe something along the lines of "Many of the websites that come up in a search are made up to attract business to the scammers. These are fraudulent and do not represent real DZs. The places listed here are actual DZs but we only recommend those that don't take the gift certs put out by the scam artists"
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Maybe something along the lines of "Many of the websites that come up in a search are made up to attract business to the scammers. These are fraudulent and do not represent real DZs. The places listed here are actual DZs but we only recommend those that don't take the gift certs put out by the scam artists"

Good point. It would be pointless to list all of the fake sites as there is at least one per significant-sized city in the entire USA. Just explain what you said plus the fact that Skyride's sites are geo-tagged based on where the customer is located.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Fitz to my knowledge was never closed to skydiving only the DZ closed due to Jerry's death.

Fitzgerald wants sustainable business's not parties. I moved away from the parting a few years ago and like where that move led me.

Skydiving can and will bring a nice bit of income to the Ben Hill county community and your Bad mouthing wont affect that 1%.

We offer our Service's at a fair price, have a great safety record and do well in the market place. That is business and the type of business cities and communities want. Not 4 or 5 days of drunken, High skydivers.

Thanks for posting Fitz on your Website.... The company hasn't opened its doors and you are already advertising for it... People can look at your site and see 50% of dz's do take 3rd party and the ones who use 3rd party bookings will not be deterred.

Weather you like it or not people use booking companies for many things including trips parties weddings bands and just about every entertainment activity out there. People pay for the convenience of others doing the work. We do not advertise drop zones that do not exist,

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Fitz to my knowledge was never closed to skydiving only the DZ closed due to Jerry's death.

Fitzgerald wants sustainable business's not parties. I moved away from the parting a few years ago and like where that move led me.

Skydiving can and will bring a nice bit of income to the Ben Hill county community and your Bad mouthing wont affect that 1%.

We offer our Service's at a fair price, have a great safety record and do well in the market place. That is business and the type of business cities and communities want. Not 4 or 5 days of drunken, High skydivers.

Thanks for posting Fitz on your Website.... The company hasn't opened its doors and you are already advertising for it... People can look at your site and see 50% of dz's do take 3rd party and the ones who use 3rd party bookings will not be deterred.

Weather you like it or not people use booking companies for many things including trips parties weddings bands and just about every entertainment activity out there. People pay for the convenience of others doing the work. We do not advertise drop zones that do not exist,

Dude. That's a bit much!

Are you going to call all those record holders, "Drunken, High,skydivers" ? :|
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Good point. It would be pointless to list all of the fake sites as there is at least one per significant-sized city in the entire USA.

Try at least 5!

Just explain what you said plus the fact that Skyride's sites are geo-tagged based on where the customer is located.

I have Geo-Targeting now as well and anywhere in the world that www.1800skyrideripoff.com, or www.sportations.net and the other sites is shown to the end user, it shows their location.

Thanks for the suggestions Billy and wolfriverjoe. I've incorporated your suggestions in to the page.

douwanto

That page gets about an average of 850 uniques a day to hit that page and gets about an 80% click through rate, and of those 850, about 100 to 125 a day are in the Eastern Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina areas, so I am pretty sure that Skydive The Farm or Skydive Atlanta in Thomaston (The real one) or the other DZ's will get most of the people in your area that hits the page. And you DO NOT and WILL NOT have a link from that page, so the only way someone will find your DZ is to find it for themselves and contact you.
One problem you have is that we have that and the other pages designed to get in between the customer and the dropzones and direct the people straight to the real NON-sLyride dropzones and away from sLyride and their affiliates. I will say that it is far from perfect in getting in the way, but I can tell you that I have had DZO's contact me with two very opposite types feedback, and the ONLY ones who complain are the ones who are listed in RED, and one (out west) even threatened to sue me, but once I explained the page and sLyride to his attorney, I never heard from them again.B|

Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I just noticed Start Skydiving in Lebanon (should read Middletown) is listed in red on http://www.1800skyrideripoff.com/dzs/. I've got to say they are the nicest most professional DZ I've been to (although admittedly I've only been to 5).
Do they really belong on the naughty list?