xtheowl

Is this part of the whole Skyride ring?

I just noticed Start Skydiving in Lebanon (should read Middletown) is listed in red on http://www.1800skyrideripoff.com/dzs/. I've got to say they are the nicest most professional DZ I've been to (although admittedly I've only been to 5).
Do they really belong on the naughty list?

The website only states whether a DZ accepts the Skyride Gift Certificates or not. Vibes at the DZs in question can be awesome. I've heard good things about that DZ (some bad, as well, not related to Skyride, but that horse has already been beat to death on here).

There are people out there that would rather not deal with a DZ that takes the GCs, regardless of how nice it is there.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I just noticed Start Skydiving in Lebanon (should read Middletown) is listed in red on http://www.1800skyrideripoff.com/dzs/. I've got to say they are the nicest most professional DZ I've been to (although admittedly I've only been to 5).
Do they really belong on the naughty list?

Did you know the owner is in federal prison right now?

ROFLMAO.... you haven't got a clue do you?????

When you do let me know... I guarantee business will be just fine for me. And I will get more than my fair share of tandems from Fitzgerald and surrounding towns. Id be willing to make a small wager on that fact........:P

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Not for nothing, but when I want to know something, I put forth the effort to find the information.
I don't just expect a bunch of people on an interwebs forum to provide me a silver platter of answers.
Seriously?

We've all done this. Hundreds of times. It's now your turn.
:)
He's in prison, not jail. Because he broke some federal laws.

Just to clarify something for your masses... No one ever asked you to move your event from Fitzgerald. correct. You asked me to not open a dropzone there because you said it would make it not profitable for you... correct... OK I have withdrawn my request with the city manager and have signed a contract on a local private field 12 miles from Fitz in another county to operate year round.

The county offered me several options including going forward but they also informed me of the option we ultimately chose. It is a much better deal for me in the long run.

Its closer to home for me and you get to keep your Boogie....

Good luck Spence...

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Just to clarify something for your masses... No one ever asked you to move your event from Fitzgerald. correct. You asked me to not open a dropzone there because you said it would make it not profitable for you... correct... OK I have withdrawn my request with the city manager and have signed a contract on a local private field 12 miles from Fitz in another county to operate year round.

The county offered me several options including going forward but they also informed me of the option we ultimately chose. It is a much better deal for me in the long run.

Its closer to home for me and you get to keep your Boogie....

Good luck Spence...

All true except me using the words profit and boogie in the same sentence.

Yeah Good Luck to you also. Edit: smartass comment removed.

I've known about your connection to Skyride for quite a while and out of respect for what I thought was a friendship I avoided discussing it with you. Even when you called to tell me how many tandem you had done and again when you called looking for help collecting the money they owed you.

I'm not sure how you thought this was going to play out the way you handled this. Did you possibly think there would be a positive reaction from me without so much as a phone call to tell me your plans before hand? Bottom line I have no desire nor do I intend to maintain a long term pissing contest with you.

I will attempt to keep my event running and wish you the best of luck.

Hey Normiss,

Asking questions on forums is one way I put in effort to find information. How hard is it to say "Tax Fraud"

Are you saying the only questions that should be asked are those that have NEVER been posted on the site?

Seriously?

Maybe someone new joined since the question was asked who might have some new information or a fresh point of view.

If you don't feel like answering me then by all means keep quiet.

Chris, don't have any feelings for you at all.

I have never called you to ask for your help collecting anything from anyone. Skyride has never owed me a dime. Also I find it funny that you feel I owed you any thing when it comes to Fitzgerald. I will do as many tandems from Ben Hill county and the surrounding towns and county which was your chief concern when we spoke. and we did speak concerning this matter 5 years ago and 4 months ago. go be a little crybaby ....you still wont get your way...

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

I have never called you to ask for your help collecting anything from anyone. Skyride has never owed me a dime.

Bullshit, you must have forgotten, like you forgot to tell the city what you planned when you called them.

Also I find it funny that you feel I owed you any thing when it comes to Fitzgerald.

No, you owed me nothing. Would have expected the common courtesy from a "friend"

I will do as many tandems from Ben Hill county and the surrounding towns and county which was your chief concern when we spoke.

I'm sure you will

and we did speak concerning this matter 5 years ago and 4 months ago. go be a little crybaby ....you still wont get your way...

You had a pipe dream 5 years ago, a pipe dream you never would have fulfilled with out selling out. We certainly did not talk about this 4 months ago. If I'm being a cry baby by being unset about the way you handled this then so be it. I don't think you are far enough gone to realize this was a shitty way to handle this.