thatfreaksam

I need a title...

Okay, I'm doing a presentation in my English class about Video flying, and why I consider it an art...

I need a good title for it though. I know that I'm an art student and everything, and that I should be able to come up with a catchy title myself, but I wanted to see what you crazy hooligans could come up with.

Fire away, and remember that it should strictly video flying related.

I see you have 45 jumps so what I am about to say you should already know....

You know how when you first started skydiving and you wuffo friends would ask you a ton of stupid questions mostly starting with "well what if...?" and then of course you answered with a very detailed answerer about how you have two chutes, an RSL and an AAD... Did you notice their eyes gloss over right when you stop talking about the possibility of death???

If you aren’t talking about how close you come to death on every jump then they will not be interested. SO change you topic to something non skydiving you will probably have a better response.... you have to know your audience... and in this case your audience probably does not give a shit about skydiving unless someone is getting hurt or doing something stupid.

this is all IMO of course....im no an english dude as you can probably tell by my writting.
I am fucking your mom right now

Actually, I haven't updated this profile in a few years. I've got around 340 skydives. Not terribly experienced, but enough to know my basics and then some. I think I can put together an adequate presentation about this topic.

And also, this is going to be presented to a group of art students. A topic about why I consider video flying an ART, presented to a group of people who are consider themselves ARTISTS.

I think that it might go over better than if you're talking to a bunch of random wuffos.

Now, having said that, do you have any interesting suggestions as to what I might title this presentation?

Artsky (or Sky Art). Videos/Photos from Heaven. Heavenly Photos/Videos. Art at 180 (whatever km per hour/miles per hour you choose, 'cause I'm Canadian and we work in metric). Chuting Photography/Videography. This Video Only Works Because My Parachute Did. You try moving at _____ (speed per hour) And Get a Decent Shot.
I know I'm a newbie, but I minored in English, and love word play.

"It's a lot harder than it looks"

When you have to worry about lighting, composition, framing, flying to the proper position, not flying to an improper position, ect.; all while plummeting towards the ground at terminal, maintaining altitude awareness, keeping all your EPs in mind (including the ones specific to having a camera on your head) then they may realize how much is involved.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

"It's a lot harder than it looks"

When you have to worry about lighting, composition, framing, flying to the proper position, not flying to an improper position, ect.; all while plummeting towards the ground at terminal, maintaining altitude awareness, keeping all your EPs in mind (including the ones specific to having a camera on your head) then they may realize how much is involved.

I think I'll use this... And possibly some words in the conclusion that are similar to this.

Thanks for suggestions guys, I really appreciate it!