jayach05

Tracking feet first

I was at a boogie this past weekend and I saw a video of a couple of jumpers tracking relative to each other. One of the jumpers then did half a flip and continued to track feet first while keeping relative to the jumper who's tracking normal. Does anyone have any tips on how to do this? If you know some links to some video, that would help out.

Did I actually just see an atmo, drogue-less tandem being done in this video too? Right around the 2:40 - 3:00 marks?

Wow.

Some pretty awesome, talented flying going on in all aspects, in that video right there. Thanks for sharing that link! B|

coitus non circum - Moab Stone

Did I actually just see an atmo, drogue-less tandem being done in this video too? Right around the 2:40 - 3:00 marks?

Wow.

Some pretty awesome, talented flying going on in all aspects, in that video right there. Thanks for sharing that link! B|

...and just in case anyone is taking this for granted.... some very incredible camera flying!!!! Wow. :)
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Never seen anyone transition to this position but would imagine it to be pretty awesome.

Look some transition made by Gigliola: she was one of the first italian (maybe the first) to track feet first and to insert the position in a free routine ;)

http://www.atmonauti.com
"Parachutes sometimes malfunction, even when they are properly designed, built, assembled, packed, maintained and used"
"Ty honey..."

I was at a boogie this past weekend and I saw a video of a couple of jumpers tracking relative to each other. One of the jumpers then did half a flip and continued to track feet first while keeping relative to the jumper who's tracking normal. Does anyone have any tips on how to do this? If you know some links to some video, that would help out.

you should check out flocking dives too. it is basically head down tracking. super vertical and super fast. tried to find some video on the internet but they all sucked.
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

you should check out flocking dives too. it is basically head down tracking. super vertical and super fast. tried to find some video on the internet but they all sucked.

you didn't look very hard did you ?
some sweet HD + flock flying
HERE
or
Here
for example
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

nice vid

There are so many run of the mill, middling videos on the net. Some are poorly shot, some have crappy music, etc, but that's one of the best videos Ive seen in a while.

It's at least 3 years old.

some of the my personal favorites are 20+ years old :)
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666