JohnRich

"Brain Lock" Explained!

News:
Walking through doorways causes forgetting, new research shows

"We’ve all experienced it: The frustration of entering a room and forgetting what we were going to do. Or get. Or find.

New research from University of Notre Dame Psychology Professor Gabriel Radvansky suggests that passing through doorways is the cause of these memory lapses.

'Entering or exiting through a doorway serves as an ‘event boundary’ in the mind, which separates episodes of activity and files them away,' Radvansky explains.

'Recalling the decision or activity that was made in a different room is difficult because it has been compartmentalized...'"
Full story: Notre Dame News

So that's why I can't remember what point I'm supposed to fly after exit!

So that's why I can't remember what point I'm supposed to fly after exit!

Just take grips that best assimilate where you'd be if the next point was a round. Soon enough there will be people pointing and nodding; maybe even frantically waving. Then all you gotta do is follow directions.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley