mgs13

Best hand luggage bag for a Rig

I travelled all summer with my rig through the following airports. AUS-Austin, DAL-Dallas Love and DFW-Dallas Ft Worth Intnl. STl-St Louis Lambert, MSP-Minneapolis, and MDW-Chicago Midway. ALL with no problems. I have a small MirageMO and it's packed in a High Sierra Rollaboard that I bought at Macy's here in Dallas two years ago. The Rollaboard meets carry-on size requirements. I carry my helmet and wing suit and other things in a small backpack that fits under the seat. I might ad the TSA folks at Austin are the best. They do their jobs well and treat their passengers with dignity and respect. The TSA person wanted to know if I had any extra Cypres cards to show the screeners which I did and gave him one. Folks at most airports near DZ's the TSA have had plenty of experience with rigs and they are no big deal for them. I've only had them want me to open the bag once to see that it is actually a rig and matches the X-Ray and that's it.