airdvr

No farting 'til jump run hazardous to your health

If you think about it then you realize that holding farts in is impossible. The fart gases in you bowl are in the same pressure as the air at ground level. However when the plane goes higher up the air pressure around you will drop. This will causes the gases in your bowl to expand and thats why its almost impossible to hold them inside.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

i try to at least wait until the door is open for the first jumper. You'll still smell it, but at least it's being quickly ventilated at that point and will only sting your nostrils for a second. I've noticed when the door first opens is when everyone seems to let one rip though. At least we're all considerate... kind of.

Blood pressure is very important.

What is a skydive without a stinky in the aircraft?

Regards,
FartBoy
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

I don't know... I dropped a rose one time in the plane. I was struggling bad... The door opened...(Yes!) Relief... Oh no!? It didn't leave the aircraft. It just spread around & around.... I was so embarrassed.

Now, I just hold it for freefall. It helps me track faster :P.

Wrong! Farting when the door opens only pushes it to the front of the plane! :D:D:D

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Oh my. Visited the Ranch in '04. Sitting by the open door in the Otter. Thought my fart was a private moment. Instead I watched as everyone's faces suddenly went horrible, two by two, toward the front. I probably owe the DZ beer. Sigh.

Cheers,
Jon S.

Anyone ever fart in a recirculating tunnel? Related question: Anyone ever been hit in the face by a 115 MPH fart?

I dropped a bomb in the vestibule of the seattle tunnel and people flying at the time said they could smell it. That's pretty much my proudest moment in this sport.