Namowal

Kindle friendly version of SIM?

Is there a version of the latest SIM that can be downloaded like a Kindle book? There seems to be phone app and pdf versions available for download, but nothing my Kindle will recognize...

...I think the answer is either "no" or "not yet," but I thought I'd check just in case.
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.

A Kindle can't just open a .pdf?

Technically, I believe it can, but I've had trouble getting it to download and open. (I'm very new to the Kindle so it may be a matter of me figuring out how to do it correctly).

My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.

There's definitely an iPhone app and there's supposed to be one for android phones coming out soon.

With pdf's I think you have to convert the file somehow, so Kindle can resize and reshape pages correctly but I have never tried it.

I do know there are Kindle forums on the web, which is where I've looked when I had questions so that's where I would look. If anybody ever figures out a way to make the Kindle 3 not automatically turn off please let me know because that **** is SO annoying...

If you are talking about the Kindle Fire, the Android SIM ap is not available (yet anyway). You can get the pdf and read it that way. There are easy ways to get the pdf onto the Fire. The website download is easiest.

(The USPA will have to submit to Amazon to get it there)
POPS #10623; SOS #1672