wildWilly

Dave Brown Missing

Dave is still missing. Missing persons report has been filed for Dave Brown. Dave was last seen on TUESDAY night in Moab walking near Powerline Trail. He left all belongings at Skydive Moab. No vehicle. 6', 180 lbs, no facial hair. Canadian skydiver-lives in San Diego. **If you've heard from Dave after Tues, contact Erin Brown 860-424-7353 or the MOAB PD 435-259-8938. **Hoping very much that Dave is ok.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I posted this on another offroading website. Moab is a big 4x4 area too so I reached out to any locals. Hope they find him safe and sound soon.:|

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dave-Brown-is-Missing/214342041944581

here's a link to a FB page that was created. there are a shit ton of press reports out now about it. there's also a paypal link and the latest update of search efforts.

please blast this out because the more exposure it gets, the better our chances of someone seeing him and reporting it.

thanks!
arlo

I've heard that weather moved in and the rain erased any scent trail for dogs to work off of. With that option gone the "official" search was ended but some people are still out looking.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Still no news???

I was wondering about that. Surprised there aren't any updates on the search.

What was the name of that famous pilot/CEO/world record chasing guy who crashed his plane and wasnt found for weeks? Fossett? Considering the terrain, I wouldn't be surprised if it took weeks to find Dave, but he went out on foot, supposedly. He couldn't have gotten far! Come on!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban