KollegeKay

Florida Skydiving

With all of your wants, I would vote Zhills too. There are plenty of locals that would be more than happy to get you to the DZ. They have large showering facilities & food available for every meal on site. They have locals that live there & hang out every night so you'll never be by yourself at the bonfire. There's a whole group of new A license kids that have formed their own little group that would love to meet you, and organizers that will help you jump no matter your skill level. (and just fyi you dont "mess up" a jump, you just improvise a new dive plan mid jump ;))

You'll have fun no matter where you end up. I've been to all the DZ's you're considering and they're all awesome. I just happen to be semi-permanently at Zhills now so I'm a bit biased towards it B|

Rental fees: iirc it is ~$23 per jump on zhills gear. Don't remember if that includes pack. If not add $7

Sunshine Factory is (iirc) $40-45 for half day $87 for full day. Half day ends early afternoon I think. You can pack yourself. If you pack yourself and chop and lose the gear...you buy the replacement. Pay for pack and chop and lose...gear is covered. No RSL on rentals Largest canopy is a 210 I think.

This is not true!

The drop zone is PACKED in the winter!
There are foreigners from all over, parties every night, way too many organized jumps to chose from, amazing sunset jumps, all sorts of food events, all sorts of multiple types of aircraft, the planes are crowded full, huge bonfires, night jumps, and tons of general fuckery.
It's just terrible.
No fun at all.
:P:)

This is not true!

The drop zone is PACKED in the winter!
There are foreigners from all over, parties every night, way too many organized jumps to chose from, amazing sunset jumps, all sorts of food events, all sorts of multiple types of aircraft, the planes are crowded full, huge bonfires, night jumps, and tons of general fuckery.
It's just terrible.
No fun at all.
:P:)

you are so right! my apologies for being wrong :P Zhills is WAY too much of a party place. no fun what so ever :D