scottd818

Just finished AFF!!!!

I just finished my AFF program on Saturday!! I managed to pass all 7 levels first time thru. My wallet was super stoked. Although i almost failed level the i got a little hung up on exit from the 206 on exit and had my shoe snagged and ripped off. Luckly it managed to get shot back into the airplane. I did my AFF at skydive Taft and my instructors Joey and Dan were awesome!! Everybody at taft is just great. Super good atmosphere!! I did two solo jumps after i did level 7 on saturday. And they were by far the most fun and LONGEST jumps so far. I am truely addicted to this sport!! Nothing has every consumed every thought in my head like skydiving has. Im addicted!! Im in Love!! Cant wait for this weekend to get here!!!!

Dear, you are not free. Now your work really begins ...

That sunk in with me not long after passing AFF level 8 (my DZ has eight steps instead of 7) recently. At first I was thinking "Yay! I did it!" then it occurred to me that I was still a noob with a lot to learn.:$
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.

Dear, you are not free. Now your work really begins ...

That sunk in with me not long after passing AFF level 8 (my DZ has eight steps instead of 7) recently. At first I was thinking "Yay! I did it!" then it occurred to me that I was still a noob with a lot to learn.:$

The A licence is a "license to learn". That being said, so is the B, C and D :)
Remster