Xhollister

Hollister and Groupon

Yes i also find it strange that he goes out of his way to complain about a dz opening up in fitzgerald when he had an opportunity to open up himself

EXACTLY! Then he was going to make the DZO (who I don't know, so I'm not defending) "the most hated man in skydiving behind SR guys"? Your leasing a fleet of twin otters for a once a year 4 day boogie and your afraid a guy with a C-182 is going to put you under???

Yeah or he could just find another place to have the boogie.

Yes i also find it strange that he goes out of his way to complain about a dz opening up in fitzgerald when he had an opportunity to open up himself

EXACTLY! Then he was going to make the DZO (who I don't know, so I'm not defending) "the most hated man in skydiving behind SR guys"? Your leasing a fleet of twin otters for a once a year 4 day boogie and your afraid a guy with a C-182 is going to put you under???

I'll admit to letting my emotions get away from me when I wrote that, I was mad. Aside from that, I don't give a fuck what the two of you think of me.

The purpose of the forum is to share advice and ask/answer questions and discuss issues. You obviously cared about what we commented about when you wrote that childish statement . It clearly shows your lack of professionalism.

After what Spence went through with Dublin and the local officials....he goes out of his way to find a perfect new location and smooth things over with local officials, the skyride minded folks start trying to muscle in with their standard "business" approach.
The city didn't like it apparently.
ANY skyride operation coming into a community like that is NOT good for any skydiving business.

You'd think WE as a community would have learned this by now.
To not understand that shows a shit ton of lacking in any business professionalism.

The purpose of the forum is to share advice and ask/answer questions and discuss issues.

Well, I'll be damned. I never knew that!
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
:S

I don't see "taking pot shots at people" on your list.
:|

*BANG!*
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

After what Spence went through with Dublin and the local officials....he goes out of his way to find a perfect new location and smooth things over with local officials, the skyride minded folks start trying to muscle in with their standard "business" approach.
The city didn't like it apparently.
ANY skyride operation coming into a community like that is NOT good for any skydiving business.

You'd think WE as a community would have learned this by now.
To not understand that shows a shit ton of lacking in any business professionalism.

Right on dude!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban