SkydiveMonkey

Which part of the dive do you enjoy more?

you left one option/selection out, "exiting" is the best for me. the split second where right before you hurl yourself into clean air, the thought passes through my mind every time, is this the day? and the second best feeling, is the feeling of "no turning back" after your outside the jumpship. YEAH! :)

--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

you left one option/selection out, "exiting" is the

best for me. the split second where right before you hurl yourself into clean air, the thought passes through my mind every time, is this the day? and the second best feeling, is the feeling of "no turning back" after your outside the jumpship. YEAH!

Ditto for me.

Blue Skies Black Death

I enjoy the whole process, but which part (freefall vs. canopy) depends on what I'm doing. Tandems, for example are much more fun under canopy and during/immediately after landing.

I'm always training, working on something or other trying to improve myself. It serves me well.;)

Arrive Safely

John

"exiting" is the best for me.

I have to agree. I love watching the group ahead of me fall out. Then whooooosh! I'm out.

thought passes through my mind every time, is this the day?

Awww hell no. I try not to think at that moment. It is all instinct. I'm scared enough of heights as it is.:)

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

you left one option/selection out, "exiting" is the best for me. the split second where right before you hurl yourself into clean air, the thought passes through my mind every time, is this the day? and the second best feeling, is the feeling of "no turning back" after your outside the jumpship. YEAH! :)

I gotta go with that, it's always been my fav'e, safty & dive flow stuff is only worth it if you can jump out the door. B|
it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

There's nothing like exiting! OH yeah. That first step... I didn't realise that it was such a potent moment for so many other people.

And then when it's time to pull, I love that moment, it's exquisite.

The rest is just buttery cream-cheese real vanilla flavoured icing.;)B|

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Just after exit, when I can look back at the plane and watch the others dive out to join me - It's such a great feeling, like all your friends running out on the playground at recess.

One of the best momints of a good canopy ride I love is seeing my shadow fly across the ground- Pink Floyd starts going through my head every time.

Easy Does It

I love exiting and freefall. Someday I hope to get into flying a hot canopy and enjoy all the challenges that go with it. Right now I'm content to fly my hornet at a little more than 1:1. Watching all the sky gods at Eloy, surfing in on little stillettos, kind of gave me the bug to try that someday. Steve1

There's nothing like exiting! OH yeah. That first step... I didn't realise that it was such a potent moment for so many other people.

And then when it's time to pull, I love that moment, it's exquisite.

The rest is just buttery cream-cheese real vanilla flavoured icing.;)B|

I gotta agree, that feeling at exit time and when you step off no turning backB|. And when I'm pulling that pilot chute out..... I would have to give freefall and the canopy ride equal shares though.

Just after exit, when I can look back at the plane

...and once I had the skill to sit out of a C-182 and pivot onto the lazy-boy backflyI couldn;t agree more. Just like sitting on the beach on a very sunny day ... except without the beach and a draft up the back ;). I like un-belly flight

dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

I like evry bit of it. I left a twin bonanza at 12k about 5 hours ago. Squeezed out the door , ass over tip exit...just had a terrific time. Played a little 3D tag punched some clouds and pulled at 3K. What more could you ask for?
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock