Bodhisattva420

Pulling low . . .

My lowest pull ever, and I hope it never happens again, was getting in the saddle under my main at 700 feet. :S

I've gotten into the saddle with just enough time to turn to my downwind leg once or twice. :$

Damn meatbomb under canopy!

FIFY

:S:S:S:S:S
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Dont ever judge me! I find it F'ing funny to see a thread wear every one admits to mistakes. After I browse a few threads wear everybody acts like they never made a mistake and they spend their whole night be-littling others!

I respect you guys, and will listen to your word...just saying..

SHAH - your a douche bag....virgin Burner ...a hipocrite ..

Dont ever judge me! I find it F'ing funny to see a thread wear every one admits to mistakes. After I browse a few threads wear everybody acts like they never made a mistake and they spend their whole night be-littling others!

This thread will make you feel better.

Actually I think it's still the second-best thread on the whole site, after the Scary Stories From The Old Days one!
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

and your spelling sucks, so i assume you're not the brightest bulp in the company. one gets eyecancer from reading your post.

and i tell you one thing; pulling low repeatedly is a sure-fire way of killing yourself. everyone with just a TAD of intellect can figure that one out himself.
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

and your spelling sucks, so i assume you're not the brightest bulp in the company. one gets eyecancer from reading your post.

The irony is killing me.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

The irony is killing me.

whatever dude, english is my 3rd language. how many do you speak again!? :P
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

The irony is killing me.

whatever dude, english is my 3rd language. how many do you speak again!? :P

Let me get this right....

You mis-spell words in a post intended to insult someone for poor spelling, and then justify YOUR poor spelling when someone points out the irony?

How ironic.:ph34r:
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

What's a bulp anyways?

Whoah, let's not get ahead of ourselves -- Just listen to your instructors for now, get a couple hundred jumps and a C license first, then we might tell you. Remember, this site isn't about learning, it's a place to one-up each other and belittle newbies. ;)

Lol, I didn't actually pull low...

Then why did you start a thread with a title and story about pulling low?

5,000' is not "low". You have to be under 2,000' to be low. That's the official definition.

Back in the old days when all students did static lines at 2,000', they were conditioned to think of that as the bottom end of a skydive, in tune with the BSR about minimum opening altitude. But nowadays, with students pulling at 5,500', they start out thinking that anything under 5,500' is "low", and even later once off student status, many are still terrified of exiting the plane lower than that.

And here I thought this was about the consequences of dumping out some guy named "Low"

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

And here I thought this was about the consequences of dumping out some guy named "Low"

Wendy P.

Heck you could be right...With the misspellin' on this thread, maybe he meant 'Lowell'! :o;)

Yeppers! I was gonna jump on this whole irony thing, but I'd just be another "black pot". ;)
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Low gets re-defined if you ever exit under 2k.

Twardo would be one of the guys that's been there, done that.

I've done it a time or two, but I was hooked up to the plane.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Getting out at or below 2K is a different animal than going through there at terminal. ;)

An ole buddy & I did some accuracy at a small DZ this summer, we'd exit at about 2 and pull...the aircraft continued on up.

The n00bs were a bit wary...even when I showed 'em I'm open 150' below the plane. :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

davelepka was kind enough to post a thoughtful PM he received during a spirited exchange in the 'Hot Fueling' thread.

Perhaps the mods could make a sticky to this template for future correspondence when needed...

Hello XXXX:

Why don't you XXXX ME, then XXXX A WET FART OUT OF MY XXX?

I've decided you're a fukkin' XXXX. I'm trying to divert disaster to ignorant SOBS, unlike yourself, you remind me of when I was playing Football, after the tackle, then came the "DOG PILE!" Go fuck yourself, you sarcastic XXXXXX.

Getting out at or below 2K is a different animal than going through there at terminal. ;)

No kidding. Done both. Not likely to do either ever again with my current canopy choices.

Sure was an eye opener though.

This summer I had a friends tandem student take his goggles off his upper connection and leave them back on the ground. We didn't catch it before we left terra firma.

I have contacts but elected to give the student my goggles and do a hop and pop.

The pilot didn't exactly keep up the altitude on the way back over the top, 2400, 2300, 2200, 2100, 2000, 1900.... UMMMM DOOOR???!!? :o:D

I have been out pretty darn low before then, but that was pre fully eliptical smaller canopies! It was hair raising!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

and this is in reply to me why exactly!?

i get this sort of "fanmail" quite regularly, say a handful of times a year..

it's quite amusing and shows the character of the sender fairly well; how do you see that!?
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda