Bushkey

Any where?

Happy new year every one. It is that time of the year where we all have big plans. Mine was to have a serious chat to the missis.

That day was today. I took my wife for a long drive and lunch and had a talk to her. I told her of my dreams and wishes for the future and what I would like to achive in skydiving. I have been at it for 15 years and haven't reached anything worth while. There is a couple of reasons for this and most of them is out of my controll. To make a long story short. I have a kinda hall pass...... 2 months of and a open wallet.

Where in this world do I go where I can skydive for two months none stop. Somewhere where the weather is awesome the people great, the planes fast, the door high with cheap living available next to or even on the DZ? Perris, Dubai?

Eloy. The bunkhouse is cheap probably cheaper then buying a tent and sleeping bag. October-May are the best
Months as it is hotter then hades June-September but they quit jumping by the time it gets deathly hot.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

haven't reached anything worth while

What are your goals?

Just number of jumps? Something else skills specific? Etc?

I would like to up jump numbers to start of with, but ultimately I would love to just jump till I drop. Long term goals and the main aim of this excersice is to firstly get in to wings uniting for which I need numbers and secondly I would like to get my tandem rating eventually.

Skydive Arizona in Eloy, Arizona, USA, is in a desert climate, and is almost guaranteed to have jumpable weather pretty much 365 days/year. Plus, being one of the biggest DZs in the world, you'll get plenty of jumps in every day.

Thank you. I had a look at their website. It looks like the right place and what I am looking for.