taylor.freefall

Email Address For UPT?

Just a quick post to see if anybody can give me the email address for UPT customer service?
- Yes I've tried their website but, for whatever reason, my computer won't bring up email address's when I click on the link.
Just to add- The question I want to ask them is this - do they do articulated chest strap as an option? Maybe somebody out there already knows this...

Just a quick post to see if anybody can give me the email address for UPT customer service?
- Yes I've tried their website but, for whatever reason, my computer won't bring up email address's when I click on the link.
Just to add- The question I want to ask them is this - do they do articulated chest strap as an option? Maybe somebody out there already knows this...

This is e mail for customer service rep Rosi Sigmon

[email protected]

No, they only offer hip rings, no chest rings, and (iirc) no mini chest strap either. ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Thanks everybody, I appreciate it.
Does anybody know if there's a particular reason why they don't offer this option (as they're market leader, in their field, it would seem reasonable that they would?) - maybe articulation is weaker or something - I was thinking it would be better for flexibility (and therefore comfort)??...

Does anybody know if there's a particular reason why they don't offer this option (as they're market leader, in their field, it would seem reasonable that they would?) - maybe articulation is weaker or something - I was thinking it would be better for flexibility (and therefore comfort)??...

The way their rigs are built, they believe that articulation at the chest isn't needed or helpful for anything.

From their website:

Comfort: The Pro-Fit harness combined with uni-body container construction offers a feel like no other harness/container system. The harness curves nicely over the shoulders, and the new yoke design prevents the harness from slipping off of narrow shoulders and eliminates the need for chest rings and the problems associated with them.

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

The explenation is in post number 2, in this thread (in JPG attachment).