Tonythetiger7

Wally gubbins?

Just wondering if anyone could tell me where I can get a DVD with wally gubbins from the Uk?
It was suggested to me as something to watch but I can't find it anywhere.
Thanks

I bought a copy on VHS about a month ago from the Kit Store at Headcorn. It is not available on DVD.

I bought a copy on VHS about a month ago from the Kit Store at Headcorn. It is not available on DVD.

It is if you convert it. ;)
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

:-( i dont even own a video player!

I don't own a video player either. But you can pay to get a tape converted to DVD. Not everyone will do it on commercial video's due to piracy concerns though.

For me there are only 2 scenes on my video that I really like. The safety announcement, and self packing parachute.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Leo Dickinson has kindly given the BPA permission to show the Wally Gubbins films at the AGM this year. The AGM is being held in the Premier Suite at the Reebok Stadium, Bolton, BL6 6JW. We'll be showing as many of them as we can between the end of the official AGM business and 13:50.
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live