Learnskydiving

New AFF School

The site appears to be professionally developed. I like the gallery and the feature to hover over the picture for a description. I would suggest removing the "Here is" part, as it adds nothing. Instead of "Here is Keith on AFF-1", just say "Kieth is on AFF-1." Also, flesh out the content. Some of the pictures just have a short sentence. Just throw in some of your FAQ responses to add information, such as "Keith is using advanced state-of-the-art equipment that is included in the course".
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

Looks good Barry. You have a few pics of people doing FS stuff in the gallery, but no mention of it anywhere else. You might want to fix that if you are planning on doing more FS stuff.

I'm really glad I did the FS with you before I left the UK. In Aus, the FS stuff is part of the B license, so, I was able to get the Aus B license when I went to a local DZ.

Whats skyride?

What's the new school? This sounds more like Skyride trying to sell AFF courses at established dropzones.

which is NOTHING like Skyride, This guy is advertising an AFF program that can (if you choose) be held at different DZs around the world.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?