Ronaldo

Cookie's customer service

Just wanted to give a thumbs up for Cookie for the great product and service provided. I jumped my new G2 a couple of weeks ago and last weekend I noticed some peeling of what looks to be a protective film inside the visor. The peeling increased as I tried to clean it with just lens cloth + water. I e-mailed Cookie (late night) with a picture and received an answer on the following day. They'll send me a free replacement visor which I can get through them or my dealer.
I was very impressed with the overall quality of the helmet and I'm even more satisfied to know they stand behind their products
Engineering Law #5: The most vital dimension on any plan drawing stands the most chance of being omitted

Awesome customer service. +1

I purchased a new G3 and it arrived a few days before a state meet. I ordered the same size as my Ozone but unfortunately it didn't fit and needed a size larger.

I was really keen to have it before the competitions so emailed Cookie... I was surprised! Received a phone call the same day, discussed the issue and they got another out the next day on an overnight service to the doorstep. Perfect timing as I was on my way to the DZ when it arrived.

They were even out of stock and made it for me that day. :) Very happy with the service and even more happy with the Helmet. Fits good, Looks good and does it's job.

Thanks!

+1! For me as a dealer it is very important to have a close relationship to my suppliers, because only when they provide a good service to me I can pass it on to my customers. Cookie demonstrated a very good attitude and support towards me as a small dealer, which helped to make my customers happy and establish my small business here in Germany. Sometimes it is annoying to wait a long time for a parcel that comes from the other side of the world, but because of the quality of the products and the service they are my favourite helmet manufacturer. Thank you Jason, Jeremy and Sally!

I made an order from cookie directly last week and so far have found their customer service to be shocking. I received an email on Monday 6th Feb stating that it would be dispatched in 1-2 days. As i had still not received it or heard anything today i sent an email asking if they had a tracking number or anything. I received a reply stating that it hadn't actually been dispatched as they didn't have any in stock and "stock should be arriving in the next day or 2". I then queried whether they were certain stock would be arriving in the next day or 2 and just received a reply stating "That is what i have been told". I believe that a company needs to communicate more with customers than this

I had the same problem with my G2 visor, and Cookie sent me a replacement no problem.
I then had the same problem again with the new visor and got a replacement from ChutingStar instead.
I'm happy with the customer service from both companies, but a little worried about the quality of the G2 visor.

I made an order from cookie directly last week and so far have found their customer service to be shocking. I received an email on Monday 6th Feb stating that it would be dispatched in 1-2 days. As i had still not received it or heard anything today i sent an email asking if they had a tracking number or anything. I received a reply stating that it hadn't actually been dispatched as they didn't have any in stock and "stock should be arriving in the next day or 2". I then queried whether they were certain stock would be arriving in the next day or 2 and just received a reply stating "That is what i have been told". I believe that a company needs to communicate more with customers than this

That's possibly because you are a KIWI,:P

I have nothing but praise for Cookies' service. EVERY time i have needed anything, it's been dealt with in a fast courteous manner.
I split open a helmet, rang cookie and asked if he could supply one for me and send it to the boogie i was heading to. he didnt have the colour in stock so got one painted for me that day, and it was waiting for me at the boogie when i got there.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Last week I received the second visor (the first one they sent for replacement had the same issue). Jeremy told me Cookie has switched suppliers now so the issue should be finally solved.
Again, I had the same great customer service as the first time. I only sent Jeremy an e-mail with a picture of the defect and another visor was shipped on the next day. I doubt Brazil is a significant market for Cookie (or any other skydive gear manufacturer) but service was impeccable
Hopefully I'll be able to test it this weekend
Engineering Law #5: The most vital dimension on any plan drawing stands the most chance of being omitted