TeraTon

Places to stay near zephyr hills?

Hi, I'm heading out from cold Finland into the hopefully sunny florida to pick up my new gear and jump at zephyr hills, but there seems to be one problem. Nearly all the accomodation places listed on their site have no vacancy inside zephyr hills. The closest i could find was in Plant City. I'll be arriving into the us at 22. of february and staying till the 28. I might have a trailer from 25. to 28, but im still missing some dates. Are there other places to stay that arent listed in skydive citys lodging section I could look into?

Thanks!

everything is booked due to some bike and cars shows coming up. We are busy. no doubt about it.

Try the Hampton Inn in Dade City
Hampton Inn Dade City - Zephyrhills
13215 US HWY 301, Dade City, Florida, USA 33525
Tel: 1-352-567-5277 Fax: 1-352-567-5776

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&ion=1&biw=1503&bih=882&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=wesley+chapel+hotels.&fb=1&gl=us&hq=hotels.&hnear=0x88c2b1bc68a9141d:0xaa68a698bdcd3b74,Wesley+Chapel,+FL&ei=HAw5T9KdKqrk0QGJ_q27Ag&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&ved=0CC0QtgM&iwloc=cids:13267783421356372895

A bunch of hotels at Interstate 75 and State Road 54, probably a little closer than Plant City and many of them are new.

I always stay at the Microtel Inns & Suites. Call them. Do not book online. They ALWAYS have a cheaper rate (and another 10% on top of that for being a skydiver) if you call them. They have also had rooms available when I called when the web said they were booked out.

Clean, free coffee, driving distance to the DZ, fast wifi and nice showers.