cjsgrlsx3

Skydive Elsinore here I come!

After speaking to a few people and doing some research, I have decided to head to Elsinore around March 1st!!! I am pretty excited as I have never jumped in California before! I am a belly flier that would prefer to jump with a group of people! So who wants to jump with a visiting jumper?!

Good choice. Don't ignore Perris, it's literally a 20 min drive over the hill. Both DZs will have load organizers, just ask at manifest when you check in, and they'll point you in the right direction. It never hurts to pop out a solo as your first jump at a new DZ. Have a look around, enjoy the secnery, and pull a little higher than normal so you can scope out the LZ and landing pattern with no pressure.

Usually my routine is to always do a hop-n-pop the first jump of the day. This visit will be the same. Just making sure that I will have someone to jump with after that during the day! Everyone has been very kind so far! Can't wait to visit. I only have one day so I may stay at Elsinore this time.