J0nathan

girl jumping without AAD and without knowing how to deploy reserve !

hi
i found this shocking video ! http://www.iloveskydiving.org/view/videos/skydiving-naked-women-falling-from-the-sky/ [NSFW]
a normal skydive but at the end there is one girl which apparently doesnt know how to deploy her main correctly and is also jumping without AAD. but she was lucky and survived !

i also noticed that all of the jumpers jump without altimeter !

anyone know the dropzone ? doesnt seem very safe to jump there if they let something like that happen

blue skies

If this is a serious post about skydiving, keep it in General Skydiving Discussions.

If you are joking around, don't try to waste my time and get the *uck over to Bonfire.

Luckily others have checked out the link already and sounds like you are trying to scam us.

If this is a serious post about skydiving, keep it in General Skydiving Discussions.

If you are joking around, don't try to waste my time and get the *uck over to Bonfire.

Or, at very least add in a discussion concerning whether or not they have enough jumps to be wearing GoPro cameras :P
www.wci.nyc