Spills

Big thanks to everyone at Eloy.

I just got back from 6 days at Eloy and I had an amazing time. I was able to get in 32 jumps while I was out there. Almost doubled my jump count but must have tripled my knowledge. The organizers and staff were great. After never going to a commercial DZ I have learned the importance of the organizers.

The first two days were spent jumping with just my two friends. Both of them had close to the same amount of jumps. We basically just kept free-flying the exits trying to get together. Then on day four, after a suggestion from another jumper, we got with the organizer and had a much better time. Met some good people too.

I just wanted to say thanks for a great week. And yes I will be back.

Here I did a quick search on ETSY then noticed there is way to much batman shit.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/85695281/vintage-1970s-1980s-unknown-batman-bendy?ref=sr_gallery_10&sref=&ga_search_query=batman&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=vintage&ga_facet=vintage