Gato

So I know this guy...

Chapter 2 made me sad, though... I just invested in my first rig, and because I am a perfectionist, I got a matching jumpsuit, container, and canopy. Is matching gear frowned upon in this sport?

Anytime you see someone with new colorful matching gear you can safely make one of the two assumptions :

a) Noob
b) Awesome sponsored athlete

99% of the time you will be right
you forgot about FAG's. FAG application number available by contacting VirginBurner.

FAG's is an acronym for Fashion Aware Gravitist:)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Chapter 2 made me sad, though... I just invested in my first rig, and because I am a perfectionist, I got a matching jumpsuit, container, and canopy. Is matching gear frowned upon in this sport?

Anytime you see someone with new colorful matching gear you can safely make one of the two assumptions :

a) Noob

you forgot about FAG's. FAG application number available by contacting VirginBurner.

FAG's is an acronym for Fashion Aware Gravitist:)

------------------------------------------------------------

Have you heard of SAPP's Skydivers against Pink and Purple shit.....:P
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Thanks for giving it a read and for the review, Lisa!

I realize it's a rather short ebook, but my main goal was to kind of boil-down a lot of the information I've received here from you folks (you included, thank you,) and just introduce people to the sport they're considering.

Also, this is "Vol. 1" of the BSBD series....more to come. :)

Huuuuuuge thank you to all who have and will read my work!

(Edited to add:)

Lisa, one more thanks for your excellent review - you did, in fact, hit upon a couple of things that will be in Vol. 2....I didn't want to give too much away. After all, this first effort was more or less written for whuffos and students (and prospects!)

And thank you for complementing my style!! Got a few chills from that.

I send a virtual hug to you. Should still be warm when it arrives. ;)

T.I.N.S.

Read it today... thanks! The gear purchase segment was interesting for me! I received an altimeter first (from my husband, as a present), and I bought my goggles second. Helmet is on order next, then the jumpsuit... there's something about wearing clothing/head wear previously worn that is kind of gross to me, but that's a personal preference. Overall, thanks for the enjoyable read. As a noob, it was appreciated!

a) Noob

Our colorful matching plumage is designed to warn everyone else sharing the sky with us of our noobiness.