hhhyyrt

katana 120 to velocity 96 ?????

Ok, this bullshit ends here. I don't know what sort of game you and your 'dad' are playing, but you can stop wasting everyone's time with these stupid questions.

You claim to be jumping a Kat 120 now, but in this thread here - http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4284495;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread - you're asking questions about the Kat 120, and specifically you say -

ive herd that katana riser presure is abit too light ?? is this true.

This is something that you would know if you currently jumped a Kat 120. So you're either lying here or lying there. but in either case, my adivce is to fuck off and stop wasting peoples time.

Even if you were serisous, you know the answers to the bullshit questions you're asking. It's never a good idea to skip sizes when downsizing or changing up to a higher performance wing. It's basic stuff that anyone with an experience and insight to HP canopy flight would know.

People do that all the time,
Crossbraces flys big.
I went from ka120 to ve96 jumped few times and bought ve84.
If you can fly canopy you'll be able to fly anysize.

Yep... no one ever hurt themselves downsizing before they were ready.. excellent advice. [:/][:/] I guess anyone flying a 210 competently can go to a 97 then,....

At the very least, there may in time be another incident for the mad skillz low jump numbers canopy pilots to read about

I'm NOT totally useless... I can be used as a bad example