justincolebriss

Karnage Krew - Gary Lucas - Hearing RESULTS

Just a friendly bump back to the top for this..... Everyone keeps asking so I will do my best to keep everyone affected informed. As I stated in earlier posts, please contact the CTTT link to process a claim against Karnage Krew, KKrew Pty Ltd, Gary Lucas, or any other BS name he gave you.

Additionally, if you were one of the people that paid his girl friend, then please notate that in the police report that you should also file as she is also part of the Fraud committed under these names.
Do you know GARY LUCAS? He represents, or used to be Karnage Krew aka KKrew Skydiving Pty Ltd. I am looking for him, please contact me if you know his whereabouts.

To Gary aka KKrew:
Since you've stolen from skydivers, I will share the ancient wisdom of the steps to restore your reputation in the skydiving world:
1 - Go take a vacation in south africa for a while
2 - Get job at sunpath
3 - Test new reserve container and get new TSO on their dime.
4 - When sunpath gets pissed, quit and open gear manufacturing shop with your shiny new TSO'd rig.
5 - Sell rigs and teach rigging.

Follow these steps and you will soon be loved again.

:)

So, does anyone know where to find Gary? Or did he just disappear?

Alleged current address has been posted in another thread.
Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

I am not surprised to see this although I am sorry to hear of all you losing money. I tried to warn a couple of new jumpers here in Australia from dealing with this scum-bag, however they proceeded due to his "free this and free that" boasts, they after a long period of time received (most) of the rigs they ordered less a few specs, ie pud PC ect. I first heard of this toad in NZ 7 years ago where I was told of him borrowing a rig, travelling to another DZ, then attempting to sell it. I finally met him in person at the Holiday boogie in Eloy 10/11 while sitting in the plane, the look on my face when he said his name must have given away how I felt about him and the fact I had heard of him and I never saw him again the rest of the time I was there. Unfortunately I did not know things had degenerated to this or I would have personally cable tied him to a flag pole until he could be shipped back to court to face justice (or the people he ripped off could give him a good kicking). I never come on here except to read gear reviews and suddenly remembered he was dealing and thought I would look him up. I just want you to know he was on holiday spending money long after defaulting on people (with his girlfriend whose name I don't know) and maybe you can up the charges to something harsher because if anyone deserves it, its this guy, maybe if he is still missing he could be traced from this point? although someone has probably seen him since. Best of luck.

Hass

The majority of jumper are not wealthy people, and they spend a good hunk of their income on jumping. The rig is the big purchase, and the key to everything that follows.

I'll never understand why people are not more careful with such a purchase.

Craig, as you know, I'm a small local dealer.

You would be surprised how many people tallk to me to get informed about gear and then buy it from someone 1000s of miles away, whom they never met, so they can save as little as $50.00.

It's the American way (and maybe the international way as well).

Yeah, dude I saved hundreds of dollars buying from Gary rather than my local gear store (square one). It's not my problem they had overhead. Saving money is most definitely the international way.

I've bought a container, 1 reserve, and 3 canopies from Gary. This is when he first started. The prices were awesome, like $1550 for a new Pilot or $2100 for a new G4.

Gary was great to deal with. 90% of behavior is caused by external factors and 10% of the result is the person. The common assumption that people make is flipping those around and attributing 90% to the person.

Sucks for the people that got ripped off.

Yeah, dude I saved hundreds of dollars buying from Gary...

saving hundreds of dollars when no one else can apparently match that price should also set alarm bells off for most people.

I get emails every day where I can buy complete Adobe suites worth $1500 for as little as $99 if I would only give them my credit card......

You are just one of the lucky ones - you got your gear before the pyramid collapsed.

Yeah, dude I saved hundreds of dollars buying from Gary rather than my local gear store (square one). It's not my problem they had overhead. Saving money is most definitely the international way.

Do you enjoy the benefits of that overhead? Free pullup cords, rubber bands, advice when you need it, the ability to try stuff on?

A DZ is a microcosm community. A little support of the DZ can sometimes make the community you enjoy better. There are unseen costs to every discount.

But hey, you got yours.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Do you enjoy the benefits of that overhead? Free pullup cords, rubber bands, advice when you need it, the ability to try stuff on?

A DZ is a microcosm community. A little support of the DZ can sometimes make the community you enjoy better. There are unseen costs to every discount.

But hey, you got yours.
Sounds like I'm fortunate to live where i have to oerder from online for most things B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

But hey, you got yours.

I have to admit to looking for the best deals but I also do my own research. on a side note, if I use someone facilities I will generally buy from them. If I go in a gas station to pee I will usually buy something

Sounds like I'm fortunate to live where i have to oerder from online for most things Cool

You must have had a very spartan life before the internet then :ph34r:
dude I ride Moto Guzzis and live in Perth, So parts for my bikes and my skydiving are almost ALL bought in.

I'd fucking DIE without the internet:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

How ya been Kops? You coming over for Gaz's Wedding?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

But hey, you got yours.

1. Yes, I take free pull-up cords that are given to square for free and include advertisements on them (i.e. Aerodyne, etc...).

2. Square One giving out free rubber bands!? Haha you must be kidding. $5 for a small bag. I've used Square One's services like gear rental, etc... in which they charge a hefty price of $75 a day! Don't act like they are saints because the reason they overcharge on gear rental is because they know students have zero choices until they purchase gear.

3.Advice? Try stuff on? You must be smoking crack.

they charge a hefty price of $75 a day! Don't act like they are saints because the reason they overcharge on gear rental is because they know students have zero choices until they purchase gear.

Most DZs don't even offer a day-rate, it per-jump and can be as much as $20/$25. At $75 for the day, you come out ahead in 4 jumps. If you're motivated, even a slow-pakcing newbie can make 8 jumps a day. That's less than $10/jump, not all that different from owning a rig when you add in repacks, maintenance, ADD service/batteries and wear-and-tear (which newbies are know for).

You really think $75 is a lot to ask when they're letting you use a $6000 piece of equipment to throw yourself out of an airplane, uninsured, as many times as you want? You think the other guy is on crack?

Interesting that the guy who doesn't have one rig thinks he knows all about owning and maintaining 20 rigs.

why does it have to turn into a flame-fest? i DO NOT agree on that

Ask the guy I responded to. He accused Square 1 of taking advantage of students. He also suggested they served no purpose to the community, and that the idea of them being of use was akin to 'smoking crack'. I for one, DO NOT agree with that...

Edit - I forgot the best part! He's complaining about a gear store renting a rig for the going rate (per-day) in a thread about the guy who used to ship customers a free rig to jump with their custom order was being filled. The same guy who was taking everyone's order, and their money, and not forwarding any of it to the manufacturer. The same guy who ripped off countless jumpers for what could be north of $100k. It's in this thread that he complains about Square 1, who's still in business, who sells gear everyday of the week, and has managed to maintain a good reputation while doing so (with everyone but the OP, of course).

why does it have to turn into a flame-fest? i DO NOT agree on that

Ask the guy I responded to. He accused Square 1 of taking advantage of students. He also suggested they served no purpose to the community, and that the idea of them being of use was akin to 'smoking crack'. I for one, DO NOT agree with that...

Edit - I forgot the best part! He's complaining about a gear store renting a rig for the going rate (per-day) in a thread about the guy who used to ship customers a free rig to jump with their custom order was being filled. The same guy who was taking everyone's order, and their money, and not forwarding any of it to the manufacturer. The same guy who ripped off countless jumpers for what could be north of $100k. It's in this thread that he complains about Square 1, who's still in business, who sells gear everyday of the week, and has managed to maintain a good reputation while doing so (with everyone but the OP, of course).

You're such a tool and obviously work at a DZ gear shop because your ad hominems clearly show you're an emotional debater.

1. I've owned multiple rigs...would like to clear that up first.

2. The original discussion was revolving around prices for new gear. I always shop online and not through Square One because their prices are out of control (i.e. I saved about $1000 on my last complete rig bought from an internet retailer).

3. At $75 for rigs that are 5+ years old is taking advantage of supply/demand. They have every right to maximizes profits, but most new jumpers have very little options. Those rigs have been paid for 10X.

4. "I forgot the best part! He's complaining about a gear store renting a rig for the going rate (per-day) in a thread about the guy who used to ship customers a free rig to jump with their custom order was being filled. The same guy who was taking everyone's order, and their money, and not forwarding any of it to the manufacturer. The same guy who ripped off countless jumpers for what could be north of $100k. It's in this thread that he complains about Square 1, who's still in business, who sells gear everyday of the week, and has managed to maintain a good reputation while doing so (with everyone but the OP, of course). "

I wouldn't even go here because from the looks of your debate, you never graduated High School.

they charge a hefty price of $75 a day! Don't act like they are saints because the reason they overcharge on gear rental is because they know students have zero choices until they purchase gear.

Most DZs don't even offer a day-rate, it per-jump and can be as much as $20/$25. At $75 for the day, you come out ahead in 4 jumps. If you're motivated, even a slow-pakcing newbie can make 8 jumps a day. That's less than $10/jump, not all that different from owning a rig when you add in repacks, maintenance, ADD service/batteries and wear-and-tear (which newbies are know for).

You really think $75 is a lot to ask when they're letting you use a $6000 piece of equipment to throw yourself out of an airplane, uninsured, as many times as you want? You think the other guy is on crack?

Interesting that the guy who doesn't have one rig thinks he knows all about owning and maintaining 20 rigs.

The original discussion was focused on prices for new gear. And this is what you focused your attention on? What are you...retarded?

1. I own multiple rigs.

2. You took the "smoking crack" out of context! God you're a fucking retard. That was in regards to trying on stuff and getting advice.

3. Shut up, you obviously work at a gear store and got offended by a customers opinion. Which gear store do you work at?

Here's what I like the best about your posts (and PMs)-

You say this about me

clearly show you're an emotional debater.

...and then continue on with such gems as -

You're such a tool

God you're a fucking retard

from the looks of your debate, you never graduated High School

I'll leave out the details of your PM to me, but it included one of the above insults, and a brand new one 'for my eyes only'.

Who's the emotional one now? All I did was attack your position, you attacked me personally. The good news is that you've revealed your intellect to the group, so now it can be duly noted, thank for your service to the community.