PWScottIV

Stolen Re-Programmed Cypress AADs May Fire Unexpectedly

i didnt say it was him, just stated it looked a lot like him.. :)

yea I figured you may have either been sarcastic or meant it that way... just wanted to clarify

i wondered about the same question as fish so i looked at the add, and that picture really has some resemblance.. that's all!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Apparently it didn't go too well since it seems like he's selling all of his equipment

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=118203&d=1

Anyone know further details and how long he's going away for if he is and what not?

That ad isn't for Shorbs gear (remember, he's sponsored by Aerodyne), this is Mirage/PD . It just happens to be similar colors.
There hasn't been a sentencing, hasn't been a hearing, and a plea hasn't been entered. The plea date was moved from November 8 to December 14.

Note that the ad says "im getting out of sport due to health issues from military service that could leave me paralyzed.
JSho+military? NFW.

*edited to add that this comment is in no way related to handicapped people which I respect :)

What about the ones you don't respect? :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

He pussed out again.

Jan 14, 2012 now the plea date.

It's actually a pretty standard legal tactic.
Stall, stall, stall, then the DA gets tired of having it on their desk and wants it disposed of.
I bet a jump ticket back in September that it would be pleaded out to a misdemeanor and I stand by the bet.

Word is that a plea was made since he had convinced victims to write letters on his behalf to the judge and now the case is suspended until his probation is over in a few years and then all charges will be dismissed with no further penalty.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Word is that a plea was made since he had convinced victims to write letters on his behalf to the judge and now the case is suspended until his probation is over in a few years and then all charges will be dismissed with no further penalty.

I bought a unit from him which I subsequently had turned back over to Pioneer.

His attorney contacted me a few weeks back, and I advised her that Justin still owed me a bit of $$$. Since then Justin had sent me two emails saying that he will be calling me to discuss the $$$ issue. I have not gotten any phone calls from him, so I guess he and his legal team did just enough to keep the judge happy, but did not necessarily right all the wrongs...

That's pretty much what I've heard as well.
[:/]

It seems maybe he isn't quite the stand-up guy that simply had some unfortunate luck at the hands of others as we're told he is.

dont tell me it aint so! :o
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Wow is all I can say to that.

I wonder how people are treating him....I'm all about second chances but he's very lucky nobody died or got seriously hurt.

I bought a unit from him which I subsequently had turned back over to Pioneer.

His attorney contacted me a few weeks back, and I advised her that Justin still owed me a bit of $$$. Since then Justin had sent me two emails saying that he will be calling me to discuss the $$$ issue. I have not gotten any phone calls from him, so I guess he and his legal team did just enough to keep the judge happy, but did not necessarily right all the wrongs...

Welcome to the club.:|

I got burned by Justin where he never produced the goods and came up with every bullshit lame excuse there is as to why he either couldn't get the gear or pay me back. It wasn't until I threatened to go public that he slowly started paying me back. He still hasn't made good in full.

Until his feet are held to the fire, does anyone think he will change? Sure sounds like business as usual.

I left Flock University because I wanted nothing to do with his "business" practices. I just feel sorry for all the others that have been screwed by him that will never get their money.

I have heard he will be organizing at a boogie. I will be letting the DZO know that I won't be attending and that it is due to who the WS organizer is. If enough people voiced their opinion that they disapprove of the guy and refuse to participate in events where he is involved, it might finally be the wake up call that unless he gets his act together, he will be jumping nothing but solos. :|
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

after being insulted and threatened via different channels from people from the same "organisation", including some represents of the brands affiliated with them.. well, i'm pretty sure some day they'll pull those "tricks" on the wrong guy. and that dude surely has a baseball-bat or a big hammer. it will make jebs accident look ridicilous..

karma's a bitch, bitches!
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda