Amyr

Cessena 206 question?

I hope that all Cessna 206 or built relatively the same by asking this question Can someone tell me please the distance from the outside step to strut from the outer edge in height and distance in width? I am trying to practice exiting at home but I do not know how far away to stand on my fake step from my fake strut or how high up the strut is from the step i am practicing getting lower away from the door with a poised backwards exit from the step. I should have taken measurements while at the DZ but did not and would really like to get some practice time in before a jump this weekend

I hope that all Cessna 206 or built relatively the same by asking this question Can someone tell me please the distance from the outside step to strut from the outer edge in height and distance in width? I am trying to practice exiting at home but I do not know how far away to stand on my fake step from my fake strut or how high up the strut is from the step i am practicing getting lower away from the door with a poised backwards exit from the step. I should have taken measurements while at the DZ but did not and would really like to get some practice time in before a jump this weekend

Practice your exit in front of the instructors, you may not see what you're doing wrong and will instill the muscle memory of the wrong thing to do.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Don't forget that the distance on the ground is different from the distance while the plane is in the air. The strut "droops" once the weight of the plane is off of it.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo