PhreeZone

Redbull 60k foot test jump

Will he be the only jumper (famous) going out at 60K, or will he be with a video (support crew) person?
My point of course, they both have an equal share of the fame........I do like Felix's jump vids by the way. Always going for first to get to the exit point...:)

Life is short ... jump often.

;)
Maybe Michael Fournier came to visit, lost his wallet, and in looking for it, yanked out cables when he tripped over them, falling onto a control panel but breaking his fall by mashing the buttons with his hands, before rolling to the side and knocking Baumgartner headfirst into a well.

He hates it when that happens.

"..hey folks just wanna take the heat of you in case if you still waiting for my first test jump this morning.I was already fired up and ready and then fog came in at our predicted landing site! Which pretty much means it is a "NO GO". So Don our weather guy had to call it off for today. Tomorrow morning is our last chance because the weather forecast for is not looking good for the next couple days. So keep your fingers crossed and make sure we hit the jackpot tomorrow at 7 am!!love FELIX"

"SECOND TRY.
hey everybody, thank you so much for all your wishes! It means a lot to me! Today at launch we had perfect conditions the whole team was on his A-game and fired up. But our balloon "blew up" right before they released the capsule and therefore we had to abort. The good news is we have a back up balloon and that means we give it another shot tomorrow morning. Bad luck? Hell NO - this is science and that's the reason why it is so exciting!!!
stand by
FELIX"
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

Did Kittinger have these many problems during his flights??

Ya mean other than the leak in his pressure suit at the glove and him almost losing a hand or his life?

Naaa...it was cake all the way! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

It was Michael Fournier who had problems year after year.

One can't expect these ventures to go off perfectly but Fournier seemed to attract or create bad luck.

Seems more the later to me. Honestly your previous post about Fournier sounds like you had met him and spent some time around him...
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

I can't say I've met him [Fournier]. Just that his endless tales of woe seemed so incredible that it might be bad planning and not just bad luck, and so some started to question his honesty too. But I don't have any evidence of the latter. Giving him credit, at least he had hardware and was giving it a go, which is better than all the others who joined the highest jump race in the media but disappeared from view with little accomplished or no funding for their dreams.

Ya mean other than the leak in his pressure suit at the glove and him almost losing a hand or his life?

No kidding. The jump before when he spun into unconsciousness and had a double main-reserve horseshoe malfunction? What could go wrong?

Joe, my hat's still off to ya.:)

No kidding. The jump before when he spun into unconsciousness and had a double main-reserve horseshoe malfunction? What could go wrong?

Joe, my hat's still off to ya.:)

Yup...He jumped a C-9 & his balls used a T-10! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~