Tonythetiger7

UK insurance question

At the end of May, Im off to Empuria to do my AFF and I have got the travel insurance through IHI BUPA after lots of recommendations (Thanks) and plenty of my own researching, but now I am looking for some kind of cover for when Im back in the UK.

I have seen 'sky cover' and was wondering if anyone has any opinions of them, and also 'extreme plus' skydivers insurance. Has anyone on here used either of these companies, or heard anything good or bad about them?

Ideally what i need is some kind of cover in case im injured and unable to work and pay my mortgage etc, but i have done numerous searches on here and on the internet generally and i still cant really find anything useful except the two Ive mentioned.

Any help at all will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

My life cover extends to Skydiving (at a permium) and I used Extreme. Luckily I don't have any actual experience of how they work when it comes to paying out but I believe Extreme or any of the specific companies should be fine.

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

Those only cover death, loss of limbs or total disablement. Whilst big things a lot of other things can stop you working. Plus Extreme+ halved their death benefit after a few claims. They are good cheap skydiving life insurance but not much else. You need to talk to a PFA about critical illness/ injury cover including skydiving. Look up Chris Southworth on facebook. He jumps at hibaldstow and can help you out.

Edit: don't forget, BPA insurance includes small death/ paralysis benefits also.
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live