Melissa126

Skydiving Quotes

"Trust Me!!"

but my all time favorite that an S&TA said to me is;

"I should ground you cause you looked LOW........but the trees got in the way and I could not tell where you opened."
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

Nice pack job, want me to tell you what you did wrong? ;)

It wasn't me.
I've heard stories about his main not opening and than his reserve tangled with the main because he didn't cut away. Apprently he fell through a roof of some hangar or some other structure. Bruised up but nothing serious. At least that was the story. It happened in 2002 I think.
facebook.com/trig78

If you're going to be stupid, you better be tough.

Let me finish packing and I'll drive you to a bowling alley.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

Q: Why would you want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?

A: Well, at least jumping out of a perfectly good airplane is better than jumping out of a broken one.

You don't need a parachute to skydive, you just need one to do it again.

Jake "the snake" Cramer "Every time you step out of the airplane you're dead. It's your choice what you do after that."
Over the door of the DZ as you left: The sky like the sea is unforgiving of even the slightest mistake.
Sparks, talking about team jumping; "You don't have to like the fuckers, they just gotta be fast."
In some jump plane: First door on the right, first star on the left.
My favorite, when ask what you do: EAT, FUCK, SKYDIVE
U only make 2 jumps: the first one for some weird reason and the last one that you lived through. The rest are just filler.
scr 316

Most annoying quote ......

"Get out of the fucking plane .... NOOOOW"

Ha, I've heard that before, when taking a moment before jumping in the door of the skyvan to look gaze back at a few nervous AFF level one students with their instructors inching up to the door behind me. ;)

"You be careful out there, because I'll be fine"

"If you don't get the altitude at the top, take it off the bottom"

"If you know your going in, cross your legs and point your toes. It won't save you but it makes it easier to unscrew you out of the ground. A slotted helmet helps too cause we can use a screwdriver. Also raise your hand up. It'll save the watch."

Disclaimer: Please don't take these seriously. It's crazy quotes I've heard over the years!

I thought we were goin' in. And I couldn't think of anyone better to die with! -- Bruce McConkey.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone